PDA

View Full Version : stadium

Smallballer
06-20-2007, 02:25 PM
what in your guys opinions is the best stadium? i have a DT team and have HR park but dont like it at all, is there a park you would suggest besides it? thats better?

mlthmp
06-20-2007, 03:01 PM
what in your guys opinions is the best stadium? i have a DT team and have HR park but dont like it at all, is there a park you would suggest besides it? thats better?

Heavy Righty? then FOD or Cent
Heavy Lefty? Brickyard.
Weak Offense? Homerun
Solid Defense? Monster or World.

Just my opinion though.. many people disagree with me

Smallballer
06-20-2007, 03:08 PM
well i have a good defenseive team with 2 leftys, would Cent be good?

mlthmp
06-20-2007, 03:15 PM

wouldnt hurt..

Cent heavily favors righty batters//

Pizzarony
06-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm partial to Intel... The landlord over there doesn't make me pay rent...

I love it! ;)

Bailey
06-20-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm partial to Intel... The landlord over there doesn't make me pay rent...

I love it! ;)
im lucky, i dont rent on any ground, but i sometimes have trouble with the fans

chspogo
06-20-2007, 11:37 PM

well... before you go buy/trade for one. Play games against teams that are near your level that have cent as their home stadium, see how you perform there.

http://www.smallball.com/ball/leagues/park13.shtml

top 100 teams with Cent as home stadium... **make sure you check if they are still actively playing first!**

Tmart54
06-21-2007, 12:08 AM
so you can unuse a stadium ticket to trade it right?

Bailey
06-21-2007, 12:10 AM
it think only world park can be unused

Tmart54
06-21-2007, 12:14 AM
that sucks big time

chspogo
06-21-2007, 12:57 AM
it think only world park can be unused

to the best of my knowledge.. no tickets can be unused once they are used on a team. It USED to be that if you had a team with multiple teams, you needed to save all your codes and then unuse the ticket, and put on a new one to change stadiums. Back before the option in the ST trainer ;)

philgil
06-21-2007, 01:09 AM
my favorite is fod or world park

Bailey
06-21-2007, 01:25 AM
http://smallball.com/ball/community/SmallBallMall.shtml

Stadium Ticket: The BrickYard

This cozy bay side ball park features a tall brick wall in left field. Can you sluggers hit over it? Center field features the "indent" that swallows would be" just over the center field fence." type of homers. The right field is shallow and has a low fence line.

This Stadium is enabled for any team. Save this ticket and enter it again and click 'Unuse' to remove this stadium. You can use this ticket anytime to make this stadium your team's HOME.

Note: Since this Stadium becomes your HOME stadium, your team will play here ONLY during home games and Exhibition games.

steve0
06-21-2007, 01:37 AM
i don't think you can un use tickets.

Roughnecks
06-21-2007, 06:33 AM
I think the best stadium is the only free one, league field. Advantage,nobody.

chspogo
06-21-2007, 10:35 AM
http://smallball.com/ball/community/SmallBallMall.shtml

Stadium Ticket: The BrickYard

This cozy bay side ball park features a tall brick wall in left field. Can you sluggers hit over it? Center field features the "indent" that swallows would be" just over the center field fence." type of homers. The right field is shallow and has a low fence line.

This Stadium is enabled for any team. Save this ticket and enter it again and click 'Unuse' to remove this stadium. You can use this ticket anytime to make this stadium your team's HOME.

Note: Since this Stadium becomes your HOME stadium, your team will play here ONLY during home games and Exhibition games.

pretty sure that means that you can use it on any team... until it's used. Once it is used, then it's stuck with that team.

If anyone is going to use a stadium ticket, can they test this out... but make sure you intended on putting it on that team so you aren't disapointed