PDA

View Full Version : Did I just lose out

FuRpLe
06-18-2007, 12:56 PM
I exited out of my dt and got the reports on my gains, then I got an error message, and then another error message that said mail not sent. Did I just lose out on my gains for that training session?

Beaner
06-18-2007, 12:59 PM
You should be OK. The training results are sent in real time. If your pie is gone, then the training registered with the server. I get those messages at least once or twice a week. I never send an email though. They wouldn't get it anyway.

FuRpLe
06-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks, my pie is gone so im guessing everything registered. But I wasn't talking about actually sending an email one of the error messages I got said "mail not sent" and that is what confused me because i've never got that kind of error message before.

Beaner
06-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Well when I get the DT error message, it automatically pops up an email box to send them a report. I misunderstood if that's not what you meant. ;)

ERG
07-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I love the search function here at this forum rather than the old one! I got a 'mail not sent' message while doing my first training using Vista (course I forgot to set compatibility mode--fixed now), and this thread came up.

Just a testimonial, because on the old forums, I'd spend 30 minutes looking through posts that had nothing to do with what I was searching for.

horsemen
07-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks, my pie is gone so im guessing everything registered. But I wasn't talking about actually sending an email one of the error messages I got said "mail not sent" and that is what confused me because i've never got that kind of error message before.

it tryed to use outlook outlook express to send the email if you do not use them programs it couldnt send the email because you dont ahve a email server set up withthe program if you just use web base email like yahoo hotmail gmail..... then you prouble dont have the mail clint set up on the comp.

Bailey
07-21-2007, 11:35 PM
the email doesnt matter at all, they dont get them anyway, but you never ever lose any skill gains at all

i have had this problem when trying to get to 9* and when i refreshed my page after thinking that i wouldnt get there becasue of the issue, knock.. i was 9*, so it was successful, it is just an issue with the closing of your trainer

horsemen
07-21-2007, 11:43 PM
ya

i posted about the email because he was asking why it said email wasn't sent.

even tho if it was he would have gotten it back lol saying message was refused mailbox full or something like like