PDA

View Full Version : Need help with newbie questions

*THE*MANNY
06-14-2007, 08:20 PM
OMG I'm going to sound like such a noob, sorry :-[. I had a couple questions:

1) I've heard people talking about PMing other people, I'm assuming "PM" stands for private message. But how do I actually PM someone?

2) How do I enter a leauge like PL9 or something (I'm also assuming "PL" stands for pro-league).

Thank-you for help everyone.

Bailey
06-14-2007, 08:34 PM
click on the persons name to the left of me here, and it will bring up a drop down box, then click

send ****** a private message

2 - you will need to play between 5 and 10 games against any side already in the pl's and win at least 1 of them, hard to do unless you are 6*, but it is best to wait until 8-9*

gl

humdrums
06-14-2007, 08:35 PM
You know what they say about assuming...But, for now, your assumptions are correct. Click on the square near the person's name to PM them (mine is green right now because I'm online, when i go off, it'll be white). To enter the PLs your honor must be at least 5.0 (challenge teams of equal or greater skill, beat them, and your honor will increase), have challenged at least five different teams currently in the PLs, and beaten ay least one of them. I suggest not trying to enter the PLs until 9*, that way you should get up to PL4 fairly easily.

Bailey
06-14-2007, 08:42 PM
i didnt know about the online button, and yes i forgot about the 5-0 honor, and i said 5-10 games coz that is what i have seen, it says to play 5 games, but once i played 8 games and i wasnt listed, and therefore didnt make it

humdrums
06-14-2007, 08:55 PM
i didnt know about the online button, and yes i forgot about the 5-0 honor, and i said 5-10 games coz that is what i have seen, it says to play 5 games, but once i played 8 games and i wasnt listed, and therefore didnt make it

I listed the minimum requirements (a little insight to the world that is humdrums ;p ), but yes, more are required to make it, as not everyone does the minimum. Because we want you to express yourselves.

Office SPace...Anyone? Anyone?

Fry? Fry?

*waves everyone off in a brush back motion*

jesse100190
06-15-2007, 04:04 AM
like i entered my 9* team a while back currently a 4* in to the pl in got a undefeated pl9 season an co champs of the league at 18-0

*THE*MANNY
06-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Thank all of you for your help.

Beaner
06-15-2007, 12:12 PM
I didn't know about the Online/Offline button either. Thanks for that little tidbit of info. ;D

humdrums
06-15-2007, 08:11 PM
I didn't know about the Online/Offline button either. Thanks for that little tidbit of info. ;D

I might as well do something in between my mockings.