PDA

View Full Version : DT question; player names

yohanx
06-12-2007, 03:28 AM
can the name of the players be changed in the DT or that option is only found in ST?

UNC FAN
06-12-2007, 04:17 AM
I found that out just last season. ;D Yes, in the clipboard(the page of the player lineup) click on a players name. On the very bottom of the clipboard look. You should see the players name now click/highlight it. Does that work?

yohanx
06-12-2007, 04:23 AM
aahh yes thank you very much..lool the problem is dont normally have the DT maximized..so i ont see it down there :P

UNC FAN
06-12-2007, 04:26 AM
ok Now I havn't found where/if a Team's name changer. All I see is a player name changer. If anyone knows how to change a teams name in DT let us know.

elk05
06-12-2007, 04:29 AM
I'm pretty sure right above the Player name changer is the Team name changer. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

yohanx
06-12-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm pretty sure right above the Player name changer is the Team name changer. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

is that the standard trainer your talking about?

UNC FAN
06-12-2007, 04:54 AM
OMIGOSH I feel* stupid!  :-[

is that the standard trainer your talking about?

No that was DT. example:

University of North Carolina (SxF)
6. Jeremy H.

Man how'd the two of us miss that.

BP
06-12-2007, 01:15 PM
I always did it in ST. It's so much easier and quicker.

humdrums
06-12-2007, 04:28 PM
OMIGOSH I fell stupid! :-[ No that was DT. example:

University of North Carolina (SxF)
6. Jeremy H.

Man how'd the two of us miss that.

*opens mouth to speak but reconsiders*

Too easy.

Devils Disciples
06-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I always did it in ST. It's so much easier and quicker.
Agree...it is alot easier....plus I never knew you could change it in DT until I seen this topic, but I'll still use ST to use it haha...

Bailey
06-14-2007, 08:10 PM
you can also add notes for each player, next to the name is a blank box, click in there with your cursor and just start typing what you want, it will also appear up the top where it shows you gains when you click on the player, in that space it is onll available to you and only on the dt that you are using, go into the same team id in another computer and it wont be there,

enjoy this feature as it can be a great help to train your side