PDA

View Full Version : Pitch skill gains

BigMendez
06-09-2007, 08:01 AM
I am now currently tryin to find my pitcher and after training everybody on my team for todays i notice that a couple of guys on my team are constantly getting to 2 pitch skill gains. Are these guys most likely to be my pitchers?

UNC FAN
06-09-2007, 09:43 AM
GO look at the Ultimate Standard Trainer Guide (http://www.smallball.org/index.php/topic,100.0.html). That will save you a lot of posting.

chspogo
06-09-2007, 11:34 AM
I am now currently tryin to find my pitcher and after training everybody on my team for todays i notice that a couple of guys on my team are constantly getting to 2 pitch skill gains. Are these guys most likely to be my pitchers?

Any speed or amount of skil gains means nothing. The only thing that matters is how well they can hold the skill over time of non-training.

Railhand
06-11-2007, 04:11 AM
Don't train in pitching for five straight days and see who sorts to the top of the list. Take the top three as pitchers and train them in pitching every three days for three sessions and see who is on top then. The top two should be your pitchers. That's how I do it, anyway. I can't seem to get to PL1 or PL2 so what do I know?