PDA

View Full Version : School!

-FM-
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
sometimes I want to download this game called Maple Story and I can't becasue it is being blocked does anyone know a website that would unblock it I would like for some1 to give me a lot of them because some of them are blocked

If I put this topic in the wrong place I am sorry

UNC FAN
05-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Is this your PC or your school computer(SC)? If it's your SC don't try to download it.
If it's your PC go to your virus protection thing. You should have something like Macafee?
GO to the website control thing. Something like internet and email controls. When you find the site thing click allow site. Put in the URL in the space. That should work... ???

Jerad2024
05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Haha don`t tell anyone this but when i broke into my SC to play a game i went to the hardware and turned it off and threw it in the trash on my name and it got rid of it.....there was nothing blocking any more sites...sept i got caught because my name was erased... ::) don`t try it....

Bailey
05-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Haha don`t tell anyone this but when i broke into my SC to play a game i went to the hardware and turned it off and threw it in the trash on my name and it got rid of it.....there was nothing blocking any more sites...sept i got caught because my name was erased... ::) don`t try it....
i want tell anyone, aslo florida, cmon man, if you want something, download it at home, where the rules are different than that of school,

gosh, next time you will saying that you dont go on excursions every week, i wonder why, i thought you were one of the smart kids, lololol

Jerad2024
05-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Haha really figure it out....smart kid..i shouldn`t teach u how to hack...remember its illegal.....soo i stoped..and now i am a :police: not really but still

UNC FAN
05-17-2007, 03:21 AM
Haha don`t tell anyone

Whenever you post something on the internet the whole wide world(www) can and will see it.

Hamilton Hellcats
05-17-2007, 05:43 AM
www stands for world wide web :laughing4:

humdrums
06-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Noobest. Thread. Ever...This one's closer...And yeah, I know it's old.

-FM-
06-05-2007, 06:04 PM
nvm guys it doesn't matter anymore schools out so it doesn't matter ;D O0

Hamilton Hellcats
06-06-2007, 01:34 PM
my exams start on june 22 and my last one is on juse 25 so technicly im not out for a while yet :'(