PDA

View Full Version : pitching

pistonsfan3
04-13-2007, 12:39 PM
does ur pitcher have to have good throwing skill or just pitching skill? or do u need both?

also how can you prevent ur pitcher from walking so many batters?

steve0
04-13-2007, 12:42 PM
you want to train your pitcher in throwing to get the most speed on the pitch the ave pitching speed is around 107-11. Also you want pitching skill so you dont walk so many players. So yes you can prevent this.

pistonsfan3
04-13-2007, 12:57 PM
thanks steveo

chspogo
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Pitching skill is the most important part of pitching, followed by throw, and a little bit of running.

I re-max out my pitchers every day (2 man rotation) and train them in throwing every once in a while. More so when they're benched, with the extra TP.

Bailey
04-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Pitching skill is the most important part of pitching, followed by throw, and a little bit of running.

I re-max out my pitchers every day (2 man rotation) and train them in throwing every once in a while. More so when they're benched, with the extra TP.
yes, very important for your teams progress to have at least 2 pitchers, use the extra tp to get that other pitcher good at batting etc,

i dont need to use any more than 1 piece of my tp for my pitch training each day, so you are using 2 or more per day, then you got probs and should go abck and find the correct ones

bill
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I keep all my pitcher maxed in throw and pitch but some people disagree with this method ???

Martin
04-21-2007, 02:38 PM
I keep all my pitcher maxed in throw and pitch but some people disagree with this method ???

I do this too and also tend to keep them pretty high in run as well.