PDA

View Full Version : Trade agent

-FM-
05-02-2007, 10:21 AM
how can u get to be a trade agent. I want to be one so thats why I'm asking

darmin
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Jon2s assigns those, but I doubt any positions are open. You only need so many TAs before things just get rediculous. You could try, but don't expect a position too soon :)

Jerad2024
05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
could anyone post up the forum topic to were the TA App. is?? i can`t find it though anything? just a link or sumthing pleaze

Jerad2024
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
nvm the crap to pulled on oasiz jon i don`t think i like u very much anymore.....r u serious handicaped r u mental...dude i am 15? TA dude i bet i started smallball before u did Forget about the TA job i don`t want it

Jerad2024
05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
yea,deffinalty since computer forums is relaity isn`t it jon...u try living realaity your still playing a computer game and wait how old r u?

darmin
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
yea,deffinalty since computer forums is relaity isn`t it jon...u try living realaity your still playing a computer game and wait how old r u?

Not cool. Not cool at all.

Here's a few things to consider about life, "reality," and the OSBF.

I don't have my college degree yet, so I work in a factory. Between five and seven days a week, I go to work for 8 hours a day, and it's not like you see on TV, either. I don't stand on a line tightening a screw on little products as they pass by. I work in foodservice and I do a lot of hard labor. Every day when I clock out, I tell my girlfriend that I hurt everywhere. I load machines, I work on/fix machines, I lift rediculously heavy machine and dough. That is DEFINITELY reality.

I have talked to Jon and he works hard as well. Maybe not physical labor like I do (he's got a way better job than me ;)) but work is work. He told me that there are weeks when he'll work for ungodly amounts of hours straight to get his job done. That's reality.

This is called an escape.

I spend time with my girlfriend and my friends, but I like SmallBall. It's an amazing way to kick back and relax. I love posting in the forums... It's a way to connect with other people who share the same pastime as me. I love coming here and seeing what other people have to say about the game I like.

When OSBF died, I was truly sad. The community I had grown accustomed to had died... and when I wanted to restart SB, I had to do it without the people I'd grown to care about. I could go to another forum, yes, but it just didn't feel the same.

My reality didn't go away when OSBF went away, though. My job kept going... I still had to go break my back every night. My girlfriend was still there... I still talked to her and spent time with her. My school was still there, my friends were still there. My OSBF escape was gone, but reality kept going.

I was extremely appreciative when Jon2s restarted the forum. He didn't do it because he was some kind of drooling loser who was so addicted to OSBF that he couldn't allow it to die, that he couldn't survive without it. He still had his job, family, etc. But he cared about the community! He cared about the people he'd come to love, and cared about the people who shared an interest in the game! He has done us a FAVOR!

If playing SmallBall and posting on the forum is so infinitely temeretical, WHY ARE YOU HERE!? Wouldn't that be classified as the pot calling the kettle black!?

(EDIT:

i get on smallball at least 3-5 hrs a day, and i post in every forum at least 5 x a day if you haven`t noticed
)

Jerad2024
05-03-2007, 03:28 AM
Not cool. Not cool at all.

Here's a few things to consider about life, "reality," and the OSBF.

I don't have my college degree yet, so I work in a factory. Between five and seven days a week, I go to work for 8 hours a day, and it's not like you see on TV, either. I don't stand on a line tightening a screw on little products as they pass by. I work in foodservice and I do a lot of hard labor. Every day when I clock out, I tell my girlfriend that I hurt everywhere. I load machines, I work on/fix machines, I lift rediculously heavy machine and dough. That is DEFINITELY reality.

I have talked to Jon and he works hard as well. Maybe not physical labor like I do (he's got a way better job than me ;)) but work is work. He told me that there are weeks when he'll work for ungodly amounts of hours straight to get his job done. That's reality.

This is called an escape.

I spend time with my girlfriend and my friends, but I like SmallBall. It's an amazing way to kick back and relax. I love posting in the forums... It's a way to connect with other people who share the same pastime as me. I love coming here and seeing what other people have to say about the game I like.

When OSBF died, I was truly sad. The community I had grown accustomed to had died... and when I wanted to restart SB, I had to do it without the people I'd grown to care about. I could go to another forum, yes, but it just didn't feel the same.

My reality didn't go away when OSBF went away, though. My job kept going... I still had to go break my back every night. My girlfriend was still there... I still talked to her and spent time with her. My school was still there, my friends were still there. My OSBF escape was gone, but reality kept going.

I was extremely appreciative when Jon2s restarted the forum. He didn't do it because he was some kind of drooling loser who was so addicted to OSBF that he couldn't allow it to die, that he couldn't survive without it. He still had his job, family, etc. But he cared about the community! He cared about the people he'd come to love, and cared about the people who shared an interest in the game! He has done us a FAVOR!

If playing SmallBall and posting on the forum is so infinitely temeretical, WHY ARE YOU HERE!? Wouldn't that be classified as the pot calling the kettle black!?

(EDIT: )
Im sry for my mishaps he just yesterday got me riled up i think we r ok now......though roofing sucks **DON`T EVER DO IT** haha thats what i do

Bailey
05-03-2007, 03:39 AM
when you get riled up, remember just a few things

its only a forum,
you can always post the day after when things cool
breath slowly
its its not nice, dont post it

we all type in different ways, some poeple will interprut what you have written and not see what you are saying
go and play a 3* team and whip some but, always works that one, lol

-FM-
05-03-2007, 07:26 AM
ok this really helped me alot

Martin
05-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I'll make this short.
1) I really need to fix that spell check.
2) These forums do exist, so it is real.
3) I actually don't play SmallBall.
4) I'm old. Really old.

All of this is quoted for truth. Especially the part about him being old. REALLY OLD. :-*

Old_Guy
05-03-2007, 09:07 AM
All of this is quoted for truth. Especially the part about him being old. REALLY OLD. :-*

I'm REALLY OLDER-REALLY

darmin
05-03-2007, 09:48 AM
::) Now we're going to have an old contest?

Jerad2024
05-03-2007, 05:07 PM
Just in the forums guys i am sure ur all older than me.....real life anywayz ;D