PDA

View Full Version : rookie players?

GigEmAgs
08-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I saw people on another thread talking about making one or more of their players rookies after several seasons of playing. what do they mean and how do u do this?

Roughnecks
08-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I saw people on another thread talking about making one or more of their players rookies after several seasons of playing. what do they mean and how do u do this?
Rookies can be bought at ths SmallBall mall, when you buy 1, you swap them out with any player you wan't. Usually a poor player. I think they are $5.00 each.

nayrsenyah18
08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
There are tickets called Rookies and also there are Super Rookies. You can buy them at the mall or maybe trade for one in the trading forum. Basically what they do is, lets say you have a player thats been struggling all around for many seasons. You can decide to rookie this player and what it does is, basically deletes the one you have and gives you a new one that HOPEFULLY is better. ;D

Does that help?

GigEmAgs
08-03-2007, 10:47 PM
ok thx guys. ppl spend too much money on this game lol >.<

Stars
08-03-2007, 10:47 PM

yes they do trust me the person that ownes this must be rich

Bailey
08-03-2007, 10:58 PM
rookies $5 players starts back at 1*, so will take some training

super rookie $9 player starts back at 6*, evenly, 6* in pitch, run, throw, bat, etc, therefore it doesnt take as long to get him back up to speed

these players can and usually do replace a player that has usually languished at the bottom of the lists and therefore by replacing him you should see overtake what was the replaced players stats and then your side is strengthened

Roughnecks
08-03-2007, 10:58 PM

It's a hobby for some...anyway welcome to SmallBall...