PDA

View Full Version : ST teams, re being given away

Bailey
07-29-2007, 03:12 PM
hi guys, i have a project i am trying to work on and i am after a couple of st teams, between 5 and 7 stars, if you have one to give away then fine but we will see, this project is for a couple of new members here at the forums, not on much but having trouble with there new teams,

i know it takes a while to get the teams up to this stage and i dont want to lose some of the new guys we are getting so i just want to be able to help, i will be starting a couple of my own st teams for the very same reason

thanks, and i know it sound like it could be begging, but this for a cause for smallball and the forum, and rewards for the right spirit of giving can be offered in due course

thanks for time guys
bailey

Findlay Rocks
07-29-2007, 03:18 PM
i gave away 5 teams 5-7* yesterday to 5 new comers so i already started helping ur cause

Bailey
07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah i know, i thought about it afterwards when locking some of the trade threads etc,

and a great cause, i think i was thinking something else when i wasnt really for it earlier, but hey, i can change my mind right, i hope, coz i did, lol

mlthmp
07-29-2007, 04:54 PM
I think this is a great idea.. but isn't it a little like what con2tion is doing with his "farm" ?

What would rock is if we could get our hands on some lower ID teams for it.. however, I am too broke to purchase any from money right now.. lol maybe in the future though..

I would be willing to help out.. I enjoy training ST teams.. im semi-decent at it I think :)

dekid
07-29-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't understand what you want to do. Isn't the idea of starting a new team from scratch also to learn how to develope and run a team. What makes you think by giving someone who can't get a team past level 3 a level 7 team that they are going to be better? It may actually be MORE frustrating if they can't maintain that level 7 and start dropping levels. Isn't it better they ask questions and then implement the answers to those questions so they may figure it out on their own?
Well that's just my opinion and you know opinions are worth the paper they are written on.

Bailey
07-29-2007, 07:18 PM
yes but i have found that some of the teams being given away require to do something, play in a tournament, be online to get the pass, etc, i am just gonna try to do someone a favour in getting a team started so when a new guy comes along and he only has a 3* team and gets bored that he could be given one as a surprise, never know, it could work

dekid
07-29-2007, 07:28 PM
ok, good luck with that and you are right, it may work.
Next time I see someone giving away a 1* team or if not anytime soon, maybe even start a new team myself. It will take me about a 1 1/2 weeks to get it to a 5 or 6*, then I'll give it to you to find a good home for it. :)

Roughnecks
07-30-2007, 03:45 AM
55329-8* ST PL8

Hey bailey, You know more people than I do, so I will donate a ST team to your cause. I'm sure you will find the right owner for this team. I'm not trying to be nice, I just hate STing. ;D

PM you the password, please don't give them back. This used to be one of con2tions teams. Tell your recipiant I said Merry Christmas.

Bailey
07-30-2007, 01:18 PM
thanks roughnecks

what i have so

584540 6* thanks julius
587087 2* me

Julius
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
i have another team 5* 546554

pm me for the password..