PDA

View Full Version : trade

pistonsfan3
04-21-2007, 07:27 AM
how do we know after a trade the person that made the trade is going to use the ticket they traded to the other person so the person gets ripped off?

Martin
04-21-2007, 07:32 AM
You cannot trade players on your team.

To post on the trade forum, read the rules here > http://smallball.org/index.php/topic,145.0.html

Good luck, have fun!!

bill
04-21-2007, 07:57 AM
I think he means if you trade with somebody and they give you a ticket they had...how do you know if they guy wont come back on you and use the ticket........well the answer is:YOU DONT but with my experience and believe you me I bought a lot of tickets through people on these sites I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM but I am always sure to use the ticket fast maybe thats why I never had a problem also alot of guys on this site that been around for a while never burn you its usally a noob that gets you from time to time

Martin
04-21-2007, 09:59 AM
I think he means if you trade with somebody and they give you a ticket they had...how do you know if they guy wont come back on you and use the ticket........well the answer is:YOU DONT but with my experience and believe you me I bought a lot of tickets through people on these sites I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM but I am always sure to use the ticket fast maybe thats why I never had a problem also alot of guys on this site that been around for a while never burn you its usally a noob that gets you from time to time

Yes, I know. ::)

I answered his original question before he edited it out. :-*

UNC FAN
04-21-2007, 02:57 PM
You can never be sure! Do what bill does and use the ticket right away. :police:

darmin
04-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Also! Apparently on this forum users have "feedback," so I guess it's kind of like eBay, where you can view past transactions to get an idea of if you can trust the other person or not.

Bailey
04-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Also! Apparently on this forum users have "feedback," so I guess it's kind of like eBay, where you can view past transactions to get an idea of if you can trust the other person or not.
only trade tickets with someone you trust, always use a Trade Agent and the trade is not a garaurntee that the ticket doesnt get used, but we have ways of findong out, and punishing thos responsible