PDA

View Full Version : training

Wallclimber
07-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I just need some pointers on training. Not a schedule please. I'd really like a breakdown on what I should be doing at which star level. That would be awesome.

Bailey
07-17-2007, 12:05 AM
1*finding pitchers

2*see 1*

3*whilst some pitchers are maxed, train in run and throw

4*see 3*

5*catch, run, throw, rotate bench players

6*see 5*

7*some players will be maxing in some skills, include batting if they are maxed in all, or weakness

8*run, throw, catch, bat (4 days , 1 per day)

dont forget to bench and rotate players, this is just what i think, but others might think differently, and therefore its only an estimate

Railhand
07-17-2007, 07:23 AM
This is MY way, but what do I know.
Defense, defense, defense. Run, run, run. Then more defense. Then find your pitchers. I look at around 5*. Offense after you are at least a strong 6*. Throw skill is the least to worry about on defense, max in catch, field and run.

Burninator
07-17-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't think it really matters what you do until you get to a point where you want to join the PLs (whatever star level that is.) What I do after the pitchers have been found is train my team in everything really. I tend to train more in run than in batting before I hit 7* though.

mlthmp
07-17-2007, 09:48 AM
I just need some pointers on training. Not a schedule please. I'd really like a breakdown on what I should be doing at which star level. That would be awesome.

Im afraid you may have contradicted yourself.

Asking a question like that cannot be answered without a schedule of some sort.

1-2 * should just be used for finding your pitchers.
3-6* should just be used on defensive training
7-9* should be used to install your offense

Once you get to 9* you have to then figure out how to train your team best you can to keep them form losing their offensive OR defensive skills..

IMO that is anyway.. im sure others will disagree with me.

Issued-Away
07-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I train defense until high 7 / low 8*, then max in contact and skill and finally move on to power. After I'm pretty balanced as a team and high 9*, I enter the PLs.