PDA

View Full Version : TP Question

Zeegs
07-16-2007, 08:43 AM
I've got a guy who I'm pretty sure is maxed out in contact and skill, so he just gains in power, the only problem is his training pie won't decrease at all, even though it says he's gaining. What does this mean? Is he gaining skill at all?

ryandude
07-16-2007, 08:50 AM
if u have him "highlated"(clicked on) and it says for example swing-power +3 then it means he got some more skill sorry if its confusing or if it didnt help

Zeegs
07-16-2007, 08:53 AM
I think you misunderstood my problem... I've got him highlighted and I've seen his stats go up; I've even gotten a power +12 one time today...but his pie isn't getting smaller at all, so I was wondering if he is actually gaining the skill, cause with something as big as a +12, you'd think his pie would go down a wee bit

ryandude
07-16-2007, 09:01 AM
how long has he been resting?

Zeegs
07-16-2007, 09:13 AM
what does that matter? He's training, he's got half a pie, he's gaining stats, and his pie isn't decreasing at all...is he actually gaining the stats or not?

ryandude
07-16-2007, 09:16 AM
yes he is gianing skills

Findlay Rocks
07-16-2007, 09:21 AM
he is gaining stats but hes only gaining one thing thats why it looks like its not moving but it is just barely

Roughnecks
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
I've got a guy who I'm pretty sure is maxed out in contact and skill, so he just gains in power, the only problem is his training pie won't decrease at all, even though it says he's gaining. What does this mean? Is he gaining skill at all?
If your pie does not decrease you do not gain skill, he is maxed out in that skill. Try something else and you will see it decrease.

mlthmp
07-16-2007, 11:03 AM
what does that matter? He's training, he's got half a pie, he's gaining stats, and his pie isn't decreasing at all...is he actually gaining the stats or not?

First of all.. calm down.. he misunderstood your question. No reason to go on the offensive. Especially when someone is trying their best to help you.

Second of all.. We need more information to be able to get to the bottom of your question.. Is you team a ST team? IF so there is a known Power Bug that wont allow you to gain anything in batting if your guy is maxxed, or close to it in contact.. you may see some +.01 gains but those don't ad up to skill gains at all.

Even in the Dt is you're seeing multiple +.01s or if when you close the trainer and see someone with a (for example) 1.08 gain.. thats a good indication he just got a lot of +.01s and that doesnt add up to skill gains (same as stated above) you can get a hundred +.01s and it wont have any effect on your guy at all.

If this is whats happening.. either train in the power cage on DT Friday if its a ST team.. or move on to another skill..

Findlay Rocks
07-16-2007, 11:11 AM
good thinking mlthmp

UNC FAN
07-16-2007, 11:38 AM
good thinking mlthmp

As always. A very knowledgeble guy if you ever need something.