PDA

View Full Version : So strange

Junkybird
06-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Well, on my PL schedule I'm set to face WILDCATS. It shows that I lost 16-13. What's so strange, is that I never initiated against them. I remember things like that, and I KNOW I have never initiated against them. They weren't initiated against last night, and when I woke up this morning, I saw that.

Is there some kind of bug or glitch that I dont know about? It could be possible that the original owner of the team could have initiated the game, but I seriously doubt he did, doesnt play SmallBall anymore, nor does he check the forums. I mean, he barely even responds to my emails! There has to be another explanation, maybe I was too drunk to remember, or maybe I did it in my sleep? Anyone have anything?

Meh. Must be the SmallBall Gods after me, they dont want me to play anymore I guess.

steve0
06-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Well, on my PL schedule I'm set to face WILDCATS. It shows that I lost 16-13. What's so strange, is that I never initiated against them. I remember things like that, and I KNOW I have never initiated against them. They weren't initiated against last night, and when I woke up this morning, I saw that.

Is there some kind of bug or glitch that I dont know about? It could be possible that the original owner of the team could have initiated the game, but I seriously doubt he did, doesnt play SmallBall anymore, nor does he check the forums. I mean, he barely even responds to my emails! There has to be another explanation, maybe I was too drunk to remember, or maybe I did it in my sleep? Anyone have anything?

Meh. Must be the SmallBall Gods after me, they dont want me to play anymore I guess.

It seems to me someone figured out the At password do you have an at password made for it or do you only use the st password?

Beaner
06-27-2007, 06:50 AM
LOL I would go with the "too drunk to remember" theory. If that game initiated all by itself, that would be a first I think. :o

wileyone
06-27-2007, 06:52 AM
I've noticed that most of my lists for the PL's are reversed. It used to be that all of the games I had to initiate were on the bottom of the lists, now they are on the top. Screwed me up when I tried to figure out who to play according to the lists lol Maybe its something simple like that, be better than if someone figured out the AT password.

Wouldnt hurt to click on your proleague button and see how many games you have left to play and against what teams

Junkybird
06-27-2007, 07:07 AM
I have one game left in my PL list, so it was initiated. Only a few know the AT password, and they are trusted. So if it was indeed initiated by anyone, it would have been either the original owner, or myself (I hope not).

If it was someone who figured out the at pass, then damn them. They should be shot.

steve0
06-27-2007, 07:13 AM
ha. but are you saying that you and another owner knows the original password. Are you just mad because you lost. I bet if you won you wouldn't be to conserned

SlipnSliders
06-27-2007, 07:20 AM
I have one game left in my PL list, so it was initiated. Only a few know the AT password, and they are trusted. So if it was indeed initiated by anyone, it would have been either the original owner, or myself (I hope not).

If it was someone who figured out the at pass, then damn them. They should be shot.

Maybe one of your AT's was "too drunk to remember." No drunk initiating! Its worse than drunk dialing! :P Seriously thought JB, I don't know whats up.

JTTHEBRICK
06-27-2007, 08:26 AM
lol.. wasted and your instincts are smallball.. LOVEIT

JT