PDA

View Full Version : Commish

TNT1
04-16-2007, 03:04 PM
My questions: Is the Commish, the old Commish or is it, someone new?

Will problems with the game be addressed through this forum? ???

Having the forums up are nice, but if there are no new features or feed-back then what is the point?

SB_Knights
04-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I think that Commish was a fake but I can not be 100% certian.

I don't expect to see any additions or upgrades to the game, however it is good as it is and having a forum that is linked directly from the smallball page as this one is, I believe will be a valuable asset to the community.

I am not sure about everyone else, but once the forums went down it felt as if smallball did too even if it was still running. It would be nice to have someone from andnow check here occasionally, but as of now it seems like they just host the game and we, the players, run it.

Cole Dawson
04-17-2007, 10:18 AM
It may have been someone from andnow, though I doubt it. It would be logical that someone from andnow would have to set the forums up again, but as for being the Commish- well thats doubtable.

UNC FAN
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
It may have been someone from andnow, though I doubt it. It would be logical that someone from andnow would have to set the forums up again, but as for being the Commish- well thats doubtable.

DUH! Jon2s put the forums up. Having the forums here makes the sport of SB ALIVE

Cole Dawson
04-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Yes, but what I was saying is that it'd seem reasonable to think that he'd have to have had some help from an andnow associate to make sure that the website links ect worked. Of course I have no idea how those work so, I- I don't really care that much to be honest.

UNC FAN
04-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Yes, but what I was saying is that it'd seem reasonable to think that he'd have to have had some help from an andnow associate to make sure that the website links ect worked. Of course I have no idea how those work so, I- I don't really care that much to be honest.

I see. Sorry about calling you dumb.

Cole Dawson
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
No offense taken. If thats the worst I get called today, then I'm good.

Bailey
04-17-2007, 05:01 PM
No offense taken. If thats the worst I get called today, then I'm good.
goose, jk, sorry, lol, but it had to be done

jon2s with some help or without some, im not sure, set it all back up, and he transfered or in some way made the links work again,

he is da man

UNC FAN
04-17-2007, 06:51 PM
he is da man

You got that right!

mlthmp
04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
You got that right!

Yep.. but only because you said so 8) :P ;D