PDA

View Full Version : skill earned per TP?

Price44
11-14-2008, 08:21 AM
How much skill should a player for his TP? for instance, Should he get like + 10 on something for a half a pie? more or less? or does it all depend?

bobjones83
11-14-2008, 08:51 AM
It depends on the player and how well they train in a skill (ex. some players can get +10 in run on half a pie while others will only get +5 alot of it has to do with each players genatics).
It can also depend how well trained they are in a skill some players seem like they slow their rate of skill gains the closer they are to max in that skill. I don't think this have been proved but I know others have thought this to be true in the past.

paphillyman
11-14-2008, 12:21 PM
How much skill should a player for his TP? for instance, Should he get like + 10 on something for a half a pie? more or less? or does it all depend?

I agree with bobbyJones , the higher your players are in a star range the less he will gain , but one other thing good to know is how fast they lose skill or how long they hang onto their skills.
Pap

mlthmp
11-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Another factor to consider is your FPS setting (for DT training) altering one's FPS can cause greater, or lower amounts of skill gain as well.

Price44
11-14-2008, 02:01 PM
yeah but is it better to leave FPS on 33 and just wait longer or do you think changing it to 333 is worth the time you save?

mitype2
11-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Don't forget if you minimize your game screen you will burn up TP faster than if you leave it open. And make sure you click on each player once in a while so they know you are watching them.

Yoopy