PDA

View Full Version : Season Starts

GraphicGoose
10-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Does the Season start on Sunday or Monday of next week. I have noticed it starting on Sunday? Which one is it? Trying to organize a training schedule before the kickoff of my PL Career.

Thanks

bobjones83
10-24-2008, 05:25 AM
it resets on late Saturday/early Sunday mornings usually...

Duggie
10-24-2008, 06:51 AM
There's no rule that says your training schedule has to match the season schedule ;)
Find out what's best for your team...a generic schedule may not be the ticket...

GraphicGoose
10-24-2008, 09:10 AM
There's no rule that says your training schedule has to match the season schedule ;)
Find out what's best for your team...a generic schedule may not be the ticket...

Oh ya ya, I know, its just I just wanted to plan either the next 3 days to have my players in top shape. Right now they are getting there, but I wanted to see how much time I had before the new season started.

I never just have the same schedule over and over again.

jwizz
10-24-2008, 02:52 PM
you have way more than 3 days to get them on shape, most people play a PL games half-way through the season, or at the end. so my suggestion is to not play any PL games until half-way through the season and get them to better shape.

mlthmp
10-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I've always played my games early. Somtimes even all on the first day.

Sure, sometimes it bites me in the tail, but sometimes it plays to my teams advantage. The best advice you can be given is to try a little of everything, and see how your guys respond.

GraphicGoose
10-25-2008, 03:50 PM
you have way more than 3 days to get them on shape, most people play a PL games half-way through the season, or at the end. so my suggestion is to not play any PL games until half-way through the season and get them to better shape.

ya so wouldn't it be better to get a few wins off the start when teams aren't ready?

redbirds33
10-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes, especially in the JR league. If your Jr League team is 9*, get those games vs 7* teams in the W column right away before they improve. At least thats my advice.