PDA

View Full Version : question

philgil
06-22-2007, 01:17 PM
how does paypal work cuz i tried it once and it never worked i never recieved the money and gave away free stuff

wileyone
06-22-2007, 01:44 PM
You set up an account on the Paypal site. You use either a credit card, or chequing account to set up an account. Most times with a credit card transactions are done right away. If using a chequing account some transactions could take close to a week (sometimes 2) for the funds to clear. You can go to the Paypal site and chek out your transaction status. It will normally tell you how long before a deal is complete. A lot of times the transaction gets delayed because the person bought something from you, has to put money in his paypal account (takes time to clear), then the money is transferred to you.

Most delays are caused from someone putting money into their account. But again please never complete a deal until the funds have cleared (no matter how much they beg). If the funds dont clear, I am not sure what to say. Maybe contact Paypal or the Moderators to see if they can help

Bailey
06-22-2007, 03:57 PM
once you make a deal you never give stuff away, or to the purchaser without actualy seeing the money in the account

if someone puts the money in the wrong account they can alway call the funds back and they can do it without delay

with paypal you cant really lose, as long as you are extremely cautious in the way you handle yourself in transactions