PDA

View Full Version : how to earn tp?

new london dragons
06-15-2007, 08:57 AM
how do you regain training potential (tp)?

The Troubadour
06-15-2007, 08:59 AM
It simply takes time. Your players on the bench will regain a pull pie of TP after 24 hours, and those in the lineup will gain a full pie after 48 hours.

This is what makes training decisions so important. You must decide how to use it wisely.

yohanx
06-15-2007, 09:05 AM
tp is regained automatically; you gain half pie in 24hours, and a full pie in 48hrs, so when you finish train you have to wait until the next day before you have a reasonable set of tp. also if you have on the passive trainging, your team will train with every game it plays as long as it has tp remaining. so to avoid using up tp unwisely, especially if you have a set schedule to train, its best to leave off the passive training.

new london dragons
06-15-2007, 10:17 AM
It simply takes time. Your players on the bench will regain a pull pie of TP after 24 hours, and those in the lineup will gain a full pie after 48 hours.

This is what makes training decisions so important. You must decide how to use it wisely.
THNK U

new london dragons
06-15-2007, 10:18 AM
tp is regained automatically; you gain half pie in 24hours, and a full pie in 48hrs, so when you finish train you have to wait until the next day before you have a reasonable set of tp. also if you have on the passive trainging, your team will train with every game it plays as long as it has tp remaining. so to avoid using up tp unwisely, especially if you have a set schedule to train, its best to leave off the passive training.
THNK U

Issued-Away
06-15-2007, 12:00 PM
The way TP regenerates, it helps to have a set time you train every day (or 2 days). I used to train my bench players at 4:00 PM every day, and my line-up players at 4:00 PM every other day. It just helps to minimize skill loss.