PDA

View Full Version : baseball teams

new london dragons
06-13-2007, 07:07 PM
this blog is talking about good teams you've played. i'm all ears to listen to what you have to say.

new london dragons
06-13-2007, 07:21 PM
i played the colling wood team and was losing 4-3 later in the game i had never had a comeback victory like that and it suprised me that i won 4-5. then i got crushed by the stallions 7-0.

humdrums
06-14-2007, 06:27 PM
One time, I played this team, and I won. This other time, I played a team, and I lost...Heavy, I know.

Bailey
06-14-2007, 07:05 PM
One time, I played this team, and I won. This other time, I played a team, and I lost...Heavy, I know.
what, you know i played a team yesterday and won, so i played them again and won, then i won again, and again, but i lost today, i should quit now,

sry, its a jk back at yas' i think

Roughnecks
06-14-2007, 07:15 PM
ummm...I think the new guy was just trying to make conversation, or maybe meet new people. A trade agent, and a tourney host just making fun of him will not leave a good impression on new people. Humdrums and baily, I know both of you are better than that. You were a new guy or gal once too.

humdrums
06-14-2007, 07:40 PM
I am very offended Roughnecks. Us robots have been left out of so much. I thought you were different, but your judgemental 'tude has now shown. Plus thinking I'm better than that, so wrong, in fact, I'm probably worse.

Bailey
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
i was only having a go back at humdrums anyways, but i get both points, but it was never a go at the new guy at all

Roughnecks
06-14-2007, 08:03 PM
I am very offended Roughnecks. Us robots have been left out of so much. I thought you were different, but your judgemental 'tude has now shown. Plus thinking I'm better than that, so wrong, in fact, I'm probably worse.
Well like your quote say's " Don't judge me...I can explain." You have explained. I never wanted to offend anybody. I felt offended when you plainly made fun of new london dragons post. Obviously he is new to the community and the first post he makes 2 OSB staff members make fun of him? Please, who should be the one offenend? Hummdrums, I like you and baily and hope you realize I was accually complimenting you not trying to offend you. With all respects, I just felt bad for the guy and was just trying to justify your remarks.

humdrums
06-14-2007, 08:13 PM
I could make another post in the spirit of the others I made, but I can see it's making some people hot and bothered. Those other posts, jokes. If it sounds like I'm being a jerk, it's a joke (unless the person had it coming). I was hoping others would pick up on this (thank you Bailey, one of the few that understand me) but apparently I need to be more friendly when joking and what not. And don't worry, I'm not offended easily (unless you talk about the chubby player on my team, that's just uncalled for [yes, that is also a joke]).

By the way, the quote of mine is just a little joke of mine and a friend, not to be taken too seriously.

Bailey
06-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Well like your quote say's " Don't judge me...I can explain." You have explained. I never wan't to offend anybody. I felt offended when you plainly made fun of new london dragons post. Obviously he in new to the community and the first post he makes 2 OSB staff members make fun of him? Please, who should be the one offenend? Hummdrums, I like you and baily and hope you realize I was accually complimenting you not trying to offend you. With all respects, I just felt bad for the guy and was just trying to justify your remarks.
point taken and i am so much better than that, i do remember it happennig to me when i was new here and i do remember someone sticking up for me as well

so new london dragons, i say sorry, my post was having a go back at humdrums, you are welcome here and yes we would like to see more of you and here more about you playing this amazing game, gl and enjoy

Roughnecks
06-14-2007, 08:25 PM
I did laugh when I first read the post! ;D I won't take you so seriously next time. R..RR..Right?

humdrums
06-14-2007, 08:29 PM
I did laugh when I first read the post! ;D I won't take you so seriously next time. R..RR..Right?

Yes...Maybe...no, you won't...Perhaps...Well, I guess we'll just see now won't we.

Is he joking? We don't know, do we?

UNC FAN
06-15-2007, 06:20 AM
I've played two really good teams that I can remember.
It's funny cuz both teams sound the same. "Roughnecks" and "Rednecks"
Rednecks I had beaten twice 1-0 twice in the eleventh inning. That was when I was like 5* tho. :P
R'Necks is my friend/rival. HE and I had this really scary game(remember R'neck?) and all. HE's a pretty cool person. P.S. Very nice call-out R'neck.

Roughnecks
06-15-2007, 03:42 PM
I've played two really good teams that I can remember.
It's funny cuz both teams sound the same. "Roughnecks" and "Rednecks"
Rednecks I had beaten twice 1-0 twice in the eleventh inning. That was when I was like 5* tho. :P
R'Necks is my friend/rival. HE and I had this really scary game(remember R'neck?) and all. HE's a pretty cool person. P.S. Very nice call-out R'neck.
Right UNC. And by the way thats rival/friend.... ;D

*THE*MANNY
06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
I played an amazing team when i was a 9* a long time ago. I challenged a team named The Acts of God (still a very good team, 10* i think), they, only 1* higher than me, beat me down like i was a 1* team. In other words i lost like 19-0.

yohanx
06-15-2007, 04:21 PM
lool haha.. :-[, im ashamed of this one...but whatever, one day i come on to check up on my 9* team only to see that i had been a punching bag, home run derby..whatever you want to call it for this other 9* team..they beat me 22-5..i was most horrified, i dont think i recovered from the shock. the team is Who's Your Daddy (UcA)

UNC FAN
06-16-2007, 09:00 AM
...HE and I had this really scary game...

ok R'necks was leading like oh I forget 3-1??? He was leading by two runs anyways... It was the top of the ninth. My teams last chance to score. My first two batters had the two quickest strikeouts ever in SB(can you confirm it R'neck?). Then my next batter got a single, the next a double, the next a walk... so 2 outs donw by two nobody on changed quicker than you could blink. Now it was 3-1 bases loaded two outs(TOP nine)!!! My next batter got walked! A RBI walk! My next batter(bases loaded, 2 outs, BOT 9, down one in the top of the 9th) had a 3-2 count... swing and a miss my team lost

Roughnecks
06-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Yes, I remember that game very well. It's been a while you should try your luck again. My boy's(men) will be waiting.

UNC FAN
06-16-2007, 11:52 AM
aaahhhhh Here I found the box score:

University of North Carolina (2) at Roughnecks (3)

Final score of game #27826

| Team| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | |
---------------------------------------------
| UNC | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 2 |
| RNK | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | - | 3 |

Roughnecks
---------------------------------------------------------------------
| | Name | R | AB | H | 1B | 2B | 3B | RBI| HR | ERA|
|SS|Derrick | 1 | 4 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 | - |
|RF|Worm | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 | - |
|CF|Motor Mann | 0 | 4 | 3 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|LF|Super Rookie | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|3B|Mudd Pitt | 0 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|1B|Chain Hand | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|2B|Bitt Mann | 0 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | - |
| C|Driller | 0 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
| P|Tool Pusher | 0 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |2.00|
| | TOTALS: |3 |33 |11 |10 |0 |0 |3 |2 | - |

University of North Carolina
| | Name | R | AB | H | 1B | 2B | 3B | RBI| HR | ERA|
|RF|Nicholas B. | 0 | 4 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
| P|Jackson Ridgefeild | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |3.37|
|3B|Roy W. | 0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|LF|Dan B. | 0 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|2B|Jeremy H. | 1 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|CF|Justin T. | 0 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|1B|Tyler H. | 0 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
|SS|Jaden T. | 0 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | - |
| C|Storm S. | 1 | 4 | 2 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 | - |
| | TOTALS: |2 |32 |5 |2 |3 |0 |1 |1 | - |

Ya I hate to admit it but the R'neck picther really dominated that game. That was the best loss I've Ever had.

Bailey
06-16-2007, 04:58 PM
any team that rally plays at the moment is a good team as well, he was 3-17 from yesterday, by his words