PDA

View Full Version : Male to Female Ratio

mlthmp
05-15-2007, 11:44 AM
33.5:1 thats just amazing.. lol

common GUYS.. lets try and get a few more of the ladies in here with us! this inst like elementary school.. girls wont give us cooties lol

With as many women that I've known in my life that love baseball.. I can't believe we cant find a few more that likes Smallball.

I offer a challenge to every male member of this forum. Try to get at least one of your female friends to try the game out. sisters, mothers, even daughters. lol..

Brisinger
05-15-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't think your number is right. But then what do I care, I'm a girl

Money
05-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Heh.

mlthmp
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't think your number is right. But then what do I care, I'm a girl

You are correct, I am/was wrong :(

http://smallball.org/index.php?action=stats

Actually right now it is 22.3:1

I've always wanted to see more ladies in the game.I think it'd help give us a more fun game and a better well rounded community in general.. if you have any friends toss them an invite.. :)

Junkybird
05-15-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm worried about that .3.. :-\

Martin? Any explaination?

Issued-Away
05-15-2007, 06:12 PM
http://services.windowsmedia.com/vidpic/pic200/drV000/V052/V0052482UX0.jpg

Shoot; who needs 'em.

UNC FAN
05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I think that you guys are blowing this out of proportions. I mean so what. It doesn't matter to me if females play SB or not. I've learned that stats don't count(ie spamming for post counts). I mean does it really make a difference what gender there is. Don't get me wrong i LOVE girls. But it doesn't really matter what gender plays SB.

humdrums
05-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I think that you guys are blowing this out of proportions. I mean so what. It doesn't matter to me if females play SB or not. I've learned that stats don't count(ie spamming for post counts). I mean does it really make a difference what gender there is. Don't get me wrong i LOVE girls. But it doesn't really matter what gender plays SB.

I'm gonna' do my best DAS impression here:

*pounds chest*

humdrums love woman, humdrums go to forum thinking maybe woman there, no woman

humdrums lonely :'(

;p

mlthmp
05-15-2007, 07:20 PM
*sigh*

UNC.. what are we going to do with you?

Wanting to have more female members has nothing to do with statistics at all. I'm hoping to bring more people into the community in general, to help make it more balanced and well rounded. I want female players to know they'd be welcomed here.

This has nothing to do with forum statistics UNC.. I was simply using that as an example to help prove my point.

Bailey
05-15-2007, 09:15 PM
I've always wanted to see more ladies in the game.I think it'd help give us a more fun game and a better well rounded community in general.. if you have any friends toss them an invite.. :)
and i have always wanted to see more of... ladies, ;D

and i dont have any friends, except here of course

Money
05-16-2007, 05:09 AM
SB's been a personal escape from the women and girl for me.

But I guess I wouldn't mind...

Beaner
05-16-2007, 05:36 AM
There use to be a lot of them. Back in the days of the WWP (Women With Power), there were numerous females playing. I really can't think of any still playing other than spiritblue. I'm not sure if MrsCutiepie, Ace, or Angel are still playing. Brisinger is a new one to me, but that's good to see.

I miss Ladyhwk, Diana, Mater, mammali, Starzzie, Yahn, Whogirl, Swish, Greekie, Queen of Diamonds, and a bunch of others whose names I just can't recall right now lol. Anyway that's a Hall of Fame list right there.

Martin
05-16-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm worried about that .3.. :-\

Martin? Any explaination?

Statistically speaking, of course, this enumeration would represent the Interns. :P

Brisinger
05-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Statistically speaking, of course, this enumeration would represent the Interns. :P

lol! :o