PDA

View Full Version : WoW! Nice job on the forum Jon!

iSo
05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Hello from lovely Baghdad, I can't believe you brought this place back Jon, but nice job. I finally managed to get wireless here in Iraq, even though I loose 25% of my packets, it's a start right? I thought this game died out. I am going to attempt to train a team I have left if I can download Smallball. With my bandwidth I should be done with my deployment by the time it's complete. It actually took me almost 10 minutes just to reach this point in the forum.

If I can't get it Ill play in about a year when I get to the states, lol.

wileyone
05-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey there ISO, now there is a person/trainer that I miss seeing. I hope all is going well with you bud. Hope to see you back on more regularly, when you can.. God bless, and come back soon so you can kick our butts again at smallball

iSo
05-14-2007, 07:31 PM
I will try and stop by as much as I can when Im not on patrol and the internet wants to work. This is the best it's been in awhile and I only had to refresh 4 times to get this page to come up! I still got some unfinished business with smallball, still have to win 1st league, so close yet so far.

Thanks for the kind words. Tried to get into chat, that aint happenin! Talk to you guys later.

Old_Guy
05-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Lookin forward to you getting back into SmallBall. Take care, keep your head down and come home safe.

MaluBro07
05-14-2007, 08:04 PM
OMG ISO!!!http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2006-04-19_17.00/Resource/emoticons/heart.gif

NYYankeeFan
05-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey iSo well welcome back

Issued-Away
05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey iSo; long time no see. Glad you found your way here.

mlthmp
05-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Good to hear from you again! you stay safe over there and come home safely!

Vriezzer
05-15-2007, 05:01 AM
Welcome back! 8)

Beaner
05-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Glad to hear from you iSo. Stay safe man and I appreciate what you're doing!

Railhand
05-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Hey iSo!! Glad you are not a statistic. Keep up the good work over there and we will keep SmallBall alive for your return to the good 'ol United States of America, who, by the way, loves you very much!! :-*

iSo
05-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. How is smallball these days?

Railhand
05-15-2007, 02:59 PM
SmallBall went through a period of being on "life support". It has now improved to on "automatic". No one at the helm but the community will not allow it to die. It has really started to show signs of revival but without the Commish or someone from AndNow at least communicating, this is the best we can do. We can do about anything we want but we cannot expect any tweaks, corrections or bug fixes let alone the new stadiums we were promised last year. Jon's new OSBChat is showing signs of life too, which helps everything else.

iSo
05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Pffft, we dont need no updates...I am trying to register for chat right now, just have to wait for the damn registration page to come up. I am going to dload smallball right after I finish with my updates. I have 14mb updates and it has 4 hours left. It going a blazing 1.2 KB Per Sec. Yeah baby!

So I should be in chat by next week sometime!

SCL still exist?

Railhand
05-15-2007, 03:11 PM
LCD had problems with his host (yet again) and decided not to renew the domains or mess with it anymore. There are some guys trying to keep the MLB part alive on a different website, though.