PDA

View Full Version : TP percentage

indibob
11-19-2007, 05:20 PM
keep reading of people quoting TP percentage, it seems that you can set the training to show the TP left?? Can someone please tell me how?
Thanks !!!!

2cool
11-19-2007, 05:40 PM
With your footy trainer opened. Right by the speaker you will find. A little blue thing you can click on. You can change it to a few things.

1.) players #'s
2.) Players names
3.) TP
4.) Nothing

indibob
11-22-2007, 02:15 AM
Thanks so much.... especially since i put this in the wrong forum hehe
I expected a slap on the wrist, instead got the answer i needed
Thank you !!

mlthmp
11-22-2007, 02:45 AM
I think you'll find that most people around here only care about helping others.. its part of what makes these forums so great. Everyone mis places a post once in awhile, thats no big deal. Usually no one will care or say much unless its a reoccurring problem..

YagaDan
11-22-2007, 03:57 AM
I think you'll find that most people around here only care about helping others.. its part of what makes these forums so great. Everyone mis places a post once in awhile, thats no big deal. Usually no one will care or say much unless its a reoccurring problem..

Most of us hate Mike aka mlthmp as well. Make sure you jump on that bandwagon or else you'll be eating Flame post after Flame post.

(Be sure to worship me, the Community likes that as well).

mlthmp
11-22-2007, 04:10 AM
Most of us hate Mike aka mlthmp as well. Make sure you jump on that bandwagon or else you'll be eating Flame post after Flame post.

(Be sure to worship me, the Community likes that as well).

Don't forget Oaf.. he is pretty well liked as well.

:-\