PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question

bball4lif95
10-21-2007, 06:37 AM
I dont play soccer(football) but I wanted to know if there are going to be or already are some new staduims out?

epiphanic
10-21-2007, 07:37 AM
No. There are no stadiums for SmallBall Football. I have heard of plans to introduce some, but there are none announced and may just go the way of SmallBall Hockey.

P.S. On a separate issue, could you use more descriptive subject lines? "Newbie Question" can mean anything. If people used more appropriate subject lines people may be able to find the answers they are searching for.

bigshotuk2006
10-21-2007, 07:56 AM
One question i did have if they did indeed introduce stadiums.

What advantage could they bring because if the were not what incentive would there be to purchase one.

As everyone knows with baseball stadiums brickyard has the massive wall in left field and favours lefties massively.

I just cant see what a stadium could do in football to make it an advantage to the home team.

epiphanic
10-21-2007, 08:49 AM
I believe the difference in stadiums would be playing field and weather. Essentially favoring some skills over others. It would be similar to some of the baseball stadiums in that respect. So if you had a really fast team you could play on an artificial surface that favors speed or whatever.

bball4lif95
10-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Ok thanks to both of you for answering my "Newbie Question".