PDA

View Full Version : DT Problem..please help

Gahannawrestler215
05-08-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm training my team right(auto train of course) and a message comes up and says "session timed out would you like to try to reconnect" so thinking nothing about it, I click Yes, it comes up once or twice more and i start getting worried....then a message comes up and says "No training session" then it closes my DT

Should i reinstall smallball or what?:

Bailey
05-08-2007, 06:07 PM
no i thnk you are fine, sometimes it loses its connection with the internet and fot that reason it isnt really using your tp, do post if it happens time after time,

although it could be an actuall session timeout, are pitch training and how long was it on for, i havent had a session timeout b4, but i have had the other, would you like to re connect

Gahannawrestler215
05-08-2007, 06:17 PM
it's happened for the past two days now, even after ive rebooted...its makin me mad cause im the middle of pitcher finding

Bailey
05-08-2007, 06:21 PM
i would say it is a connection problem or that you are in DT for a long time, try exiting after 4 guys and then go back in and do the rest

also you could set your fps to 333 instead of standard 33

hopefully someone will post about the changing of that, coz i am out the door

gl, will check later

Gahannawrestler215
05-08-2007, 06:37 PM
im gonna say its connection, cause even my internet(which is usually lighting fast) is horribly slow

so imma go to work on that...thanks much

darmin
05-08-2007, 09:06 PM
If your internet is slow, that is probably it.

You AREN'T using TimeShift, are you? If you TimeShift anything SmallBall too fast (except game renderings), you'll definitely time out.

Do you do any internet activity whilst training? If you're having connect problems, try devoting your computer to SmallBall while training so that there's no excess modem usage to crowd out SmallBall's needs.

RDrichM
05-08-2007, 10:05 PM
If you are using timeshift or throttle, try slowing the speed down, because you can time out when using them. I get timed out often, but I just reconnect and go on from there.