PDA

View Full Version : what does each thing do in training?

Grunge226
10-02-2007, 01:25 AM
i just got a FA team and i just started so i don't know some things. could someon tell me what each thing in the training field does, like how to train dribbling, accuracy, interception, etc?

also, what are zone and posts?

thanks.

Bailey
10-02-2007, 01:35 AM
http://www.smallball.com/small/soccer/help/index.shtml

http://www.smallball.com/small/soccer/help/images/trainingfieldlabled.jpg
Training Zones

Rest Area: Put your players here when they are out of TP or to temporarily stop them from training and using TP.

Kick Power Zone: The player in this zone Trains specifically in Kick power. Kick distance displays on field monitors.

The Bench: Here is where the bench players rest. You can still train benched players but they do not appear on the field when you play games.

Running Zone: Players dragged into this zone will run until they burn all their TP.

Reaction Zone: To make your players more reactive and able to change directions quicker drag them into the Reaction Zone.

Goalie Zone: The place for your Goalies to train.

Aiming Zone: Placer in this zone help train the goalie and get very good aiming practice.

Dribble Zones: Drag a player to one of the two Dribble Zones to get better at dribbling the ball.

Passing Zone: Players pass the ball around here. This zone trains for aiming, kicking, and interception skills.

The Wall Zone: kicking against the wall trains in kick power and aiming.

Driving Zone: This trains the players to run faster while dribbling the ball.

Interception Zone: In this zone, players train on receiving and intercepting passes.

Grunge226
10-03-2007, 01:53 AM
yeah i discovered taht a little after i made the post...thanks though =]

YagaDan
10-03-2007, 11:08 AM
also, what are zone and posts?

If you are on Zone that means you can drag your players to each of the training zones for that specified training, if you switch to Posts (a shortened word for positions) then you are able to make substitutions by simply dragging a player to replace another's position. If you do it right it should say:

Player 1 ^
Player 2 v

Meaning you've replaced Player 2 with Player 1

mitype2
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the info guys

Bailey
10-03-2007, 02:18 PM
If you are on Zone that means you can drag your players to each of the training zones for that specified training, if you switch to Posts (a shortened word for positions) then you are able to make substitutions by simply dragging a player to replace another's position. If you do it right it should say:

Player 1 ^
Player 2 v

Meaning you've replaced Player 2 with Player 1

Thanks for the info guys
i too only just discovered this, proving again that you have never learnt everything in this wonderful game