PDA

View Full Version : Um... Having a problem

medric822
05-05-2007, 05:27 AM
Yeah, I decided to re-download my team, and I dont remember my password. I tried every password of mine, and I cant get it. Is there anything that I can do to prove that its my team?

Rally
05-05-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm sorry to tell you but the only thing you can do is keep guessing. Commish is gone & he won't be coming back anytime soon.

medric822
05-05-2007, 06:23 AM
dang. Anyone want to donate some tickets, lol, I'm joking. I'll keep guessing, but I;'m thinking that someone hacked into it and stole my password.

mlthmp
05-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I feel sooo bad for you man.. it inst fair that things are the way they currently are, but Rally is right..

Ive lost a team or two this way too :(

darmin
05-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Tough, man. Maybe sometime, though, you'll suddenly remember and get it back....

medric822
05-05-2007, 01:29 PM
It dosn't seem that way. Well, does anyone have a team they dont want and wouldn't mind if I AT'd them. I'd prefer a low lvl team. Maybe we could work out a deal where I can get the team after a certain amount of time trained. Who knows.

Bailey
05-05-2007, 03:20 PM
no begging,

seriously though, just keep it in the back of your mind, go back what made you think of your original pws and then bang, youll get it, im sure you will

mlthmp
05-05-2007, 08:02 PM
It dosn't seem that way. Well, does anyone have a team they dont want and wouldn't mind if I AT'd them. I'd prefer a low lvl team. Maybe we could work out a deal where I can get the team after a certain amount of time trained. Who knows.

Exactly how low of a star are you thinking about? pitchers found or wanting to find them yourself?

medric822
05-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey, it dosn't matter how low of a * or if pitchers are found. And I wasn't realy begging, I was offering myself as an AT for someone.

Bailey
05-05-2007, 10:37 PM
i know, which is why i had seriously though underneath, i hope you get a side, or the other side of yours back

darmin
05-06-2007, 02:59 PM

ALL NEWBS SHOULD READ THIS POST!!! This is the BEST WAY to ask for something I have EVER read. He didn't come out and say, "Could I have a free DT team please?" (I'm not dissing on you bailey, I know you were joking) He showed a need, and DIDN'T ask for a team... He asked if he could AT for someone, and then presented the POSSIBLE event of team transferral if he met certain standards -- which he didn't expound upon, leaving any offerers the option of creating their own terms. I don't do Karma much but here goes

mlthmp
05-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I agree darmin.. IMO that is the perfect way to word such a request.. Great job medric. You got your point across, without ever crossing the line of saying "please please please"

Sadly, I tried to locate some of my old untrained teams and wasn't able to remember / find the IDs any longer. I know I had at least 1 or 2 but wasn't able to find them... I was going to pass one along to you.. I'm still going to keep looking though.

medric822
05-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Well, I had a deal with DocF once at the old forums, where I was to train his team and he'd give them to me, but he stiffed me on that deal, so I kinda lost all respect for him.

DocF
06-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Well, I had a deal with DocF once at the old forums, where I was to train his team and he'd give them to me, but he stiffed me on that deal, so I kinda lost all respect for him.

Sorry to bring up a dead post but I feel I have to defend my good name. I do remember some person training a team, maybe it was you, with the stipulation that if they got the team into the pro leagues and wanted to keep the team all they had to do was ask. I did keep track of the team for a while till the team went dead. I still have the team I'm sure and if you want the team for any reason just let me know the id and I'll get the pass to you.

Railhand
06-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Hi, Doc!!!
Good to see you. I remember you doing that too, but I don't know the details of the possible exchange. I think that is the team I AT'ed for a while. I'll see if I still have the ID, I know the PW changed so that won't help.
If that doesn't work out I have a team aching for an AT unless MLT gets SBLL up and running again. ;D

Bailey
06-27-2007, 02:10 PM
dont worry guys, medric has a team now, the y are doing well after he got them to 9*, or 8* somehting like that, they are pl8,