PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

SFSlim
09-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm about to start trainning at footy again then hopefully aguire a FA ticket sum how, hopefully winning one or something.
Anyway i've read two keepers is not required at football. Is this the case? And what do most of u use? One or two goalkeepers?

and

I plan to train everyone is goals for about 2 weeks before trainning them all in reaction for a week then resting 3 days, trainning half a pie in reaction and half in goals and taking the overall best player. Is this a decent strategy to use?

Thanks

SFSlim
09-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Also forgot to ask, is there anyway of speeding up the FPS in football? Doubt it but worth asking i feel. Thanks

2cool
09-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Anyway i've read two keepers is not required at football. Is this the case? And what do most of u use? One or two goalkeepers?

I use 2 goal keepers. But you don't need two goalies i just like being 9*.

I plan to train everyone is goals for about 2 weeks before trainning them all in reaction for a week then resting 3 days, trainning half a pie in reaction and half in goals and taking the overall best player. Is this a decent strategy to use?

I max run, reaction and then goalie with the goalie being the highest in goalie and reaction. example goalie might be 3rd in goalie and 3rd in reaction.

Also forgot to ask, is there anyway of speeding up the FPS in football? Doubt it but worth asking i feel. Thanks

Nope i use timeshift at 4x