PDA

View Full Version : Batting Practice

JasperMan08
09-09-2007, 12:21 PM
ok, every time i do batting practice none of my players can never hit the ball even my best hitters!!! Also i thing you should be able 2 substutute in games!!! We should have like 15 players and multiple players with the same postion!!! Thank You 4 your time PS: SmallBall Rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epiphanic
09-09-2007, 01:24 PM
First of all, your players will eventually hit the ball. So there's no need to get all riled up yet.

Second, there isn't any fatigue in SmallBall so substitutions aren't necessary. Furthermore, that would require active managing which is beyond the mission of SmallBall.

Third, all the players are able to play every position. So adding 3 more players doesn't add anything to the game aside from more players.

Findlay Rocks
09-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Third, all the players are able to play every position. So adding 3 more players doesn't add anything to the game aside from more players.
i acually wish there was only 9 players so there were no bench players

Bailey
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
when you first tried to hit a ball, did you do it well, it takes practice, and to make the game great we need to have a few different things in there to stretch you, make you think about what you need to do next, during and have done before, 3 bench players gives you the opportunity to put a bad player there , slumps, rest pitchers, gain extra skill for an upcoming final etc, for your best players

you will get yourself there as long as you look at it like a book, start at the beginning and read each page, then when you get to the end, read it again, and again, you wont understand anything but at least you would have gained some knowledge on what it is you are reading about

gl