PDA

View Full Version : Prize Problem

legorn
04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Hello guys,

I'm not receiving my prizes anymore. When my team classified to the 7th Pro League, I didn't receive the prize ticket I won. At the time, I thought that maybe the mail with my ticket got lost in the Internet or something like that. But now I won another ticket because my team classified to the 6th league and my team page showed the gift icon, I opened the trainer and then my team page did'nt show the gift icon anymore, but I still have not received my prize in my mail. I don't know what's happening because I entered my mail correctly (I'm receiving the season statistics and other mails from you) and I have checked my junk mail too and the prize isn't there neither. Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks

Digital Champions
Team ID: 566949

mlthmp
04-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello guys,

I'm not receiving my prizes anymore. When my team classified to the 7th Pro League, I didn't receive the prize ticket I won. At the time, I thought that maybe the mail with my ticket got lost in the Internet or something like that. But now I won another ticket because my team classified to the 6th league and my team page showed the gift icon, I opened the trainer and then my team page did'nt show the gift icon anymore, but I still have not received my prize in my mail. I don't know what's happening because I entered my mail correctly (I'm receiving the season statistics and other mails from you) and I have checked my junk mail too and the prize isn't there neither. Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks

Digital Champions
Team ID: 566949

Sadly, many others are experiencing the same problem too.. there just isn't anyone to contact at Andnow right now about it.. its the same thing with the Mall as well.. some people are having problems with it and some aren't.. One top though is if you're using Yahoo mail make sure your spam guard is either turned off, or set to keep items filtered as spam for 1 month.. if its set to automatically delete spam you may never see an email from Smallball

paphillyman
04-29-2007, 04:15 PM
I haven't got a prize for advancing for over a year , a lot of people are in the same boat.

Bailey
04-29-2007, 04:49 PM
just incase, you only get the prize for advancing the first time, so if you go down and then back up, then sorry, no prize

if im wrong, then its the same as the guys that replied earlier, they arent worth ticket stub they should be printed on anyway, i think

tthomp
04-29-2007, 04:51 PM
I got two prizes today for advancing. Are you guys sure you're still using the email addresses you registered with?
I haven't ever had a problem getting the prizes.

horsemen
04-29-2007, 05:00 PM
make sure you have receive emails on

when u start sb click on setting and then change profile make sure the box is checked for receive emails

legorn
04-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I'm using the same e-mail address I registered with, and yes, I checked the box for receive emails (I can receive the season statistics and challenges info with no problem). I've only received one prize OK and that was when my team classified to the 8th league.

I'm using a hotmail address but my spam filter is not deleting the mails automatically.

Once again, thanks for your feedback!

mlthmp
04-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Once again, thanks for your feedback!

Its still sad though.. that was always one of my fav parts of advancing in the PLs.. getting that little QT at season's end meant alot to me lol..

As dumb as this sounds.. you might also try starting another email address and trying having your team set to the new address.. who knows?

legorn
04-30-2007, 08:16 PM
As dumb as this sounds.. you might also try starting another email address and trying having your team set to the new address.. who knows?

That's a good idea. I'm gonna try that.

Thanks

Martin
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
It really is bizarre how some people get them and others don't. Also to clarify that what Bailey said is correct - you only get tickets for the first time your team advances to a PL. Some teams, especially with older ID's, may have been in that PL before the inception of the team badges - so while they don't have the badge, they may have actually been there before.

The rest has to be a conflict is your settings between what is in your team profile (Settings/Change Profile) and checking Receive Email Stats. Beyond that ... I too am lost.

Julius
05-11-2007, 07:18 PM
ya i advanced and never got my prize either but that was a long time ago and i never really worried about it

paphillyman
05-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Its still sad though.. that was always one of my fav parts of advancing in the PLs.. getting that little QT at season's end meant alot to me lol..

Thank You Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't received any "prize" QTs in over a year , I didnt really make a big deal over it cause I really dont use them , but I always wondered why I wasn't receiving them , so i did what mlthmp suggested and changed my email address in the SB loader and I just remembered I did that and checked and I got a few QTs prizes. ;D
So if anyone hasn't recived a QT for advancing , try changing your e-mail in your SB loader, it worked for me!!!