PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Trainer ?

toguruk
08-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Are those little tips the Deluxe Trainer gives you Completely random Or are they tips becouse it knows we need what its saying at the time. I'm talking about the little sentences that show up in box at top.

ryandude
08-09-2007, 08:01 AM
i think its both(ex: hi doesnt think u spend time with him) and then theres the random 1 lik qoutes from famous baseball players

maurice2211
08-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Are those little tips the Deluxe Trainer gives you Completely random Or are they tips becouse it knows we need what its saying at the time. I'm talking about the little sentences that show up in box at top.

It gives you the training tips depending on where your guy ranks on the sort list for the certian skill. If one John sorts last in running, than it will say John is the slowest on the roster, make him run more. Heck even if John goes over full pie, it will say John wants to train MORE! lol

chspogo
08-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I still wouldn't follow them much.

It could say that player X needs to train more in pitch! But if player X isn't your pitcher than it doesn't matter and you should ignore it, it's not going to help him play better lol

mlthmp
08-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Isnt there a file you can edit in the SB directory to change those sayings? I know once I changed mine fot he ST.. cant you do the same for DT?

I just dont remember what file it was LOL

SlipnSliders
08-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Isnt there a file you can edit in the SB directory to change those sayings? I know once I changed mine fot he ST.. cant you do the same for DT?

I just dont remember what file it was LOL

Yeah because I remember Commish made a pack for girl players.