PDA

View Full Version : team 700

philgil
08-01-2007, 10:50 PM
im so pist i just spent 85 dollars on the 700 pack and yet i didnt ger the best thing like satdums pack rare stadiums what can i do im so pist right now i didnt get some other things but i cant think right now. thats how mad i am. >:( the only things i got were super power contact and i think skill lefty tick box score and DT.
i think i got like 2 or 3 other things alos

im sorry but im really pist once again i ask what can i do

Stars
08-01-2007, 10:53 PM
im so pist i just spent 85 dollars on the 700 pack and yet i didnt ger the best thing like satdums pack rare stadiums what can i do im so pist right now i didnt get some other things but i cant think right now. thats how mad i am. >:( the only things i got were super power contact and i think skill lefty tick box score and DT.
i think i got like 2 or 3 other things alos

im sorry but im really pist once again i ask what can i do
im sorry put u cant get it back

Bailey
08-01-2007, 11:00 PM
did you use paypal, if so then just file a claim, you just cannot get these teams now, there is noone there to finish of the deal so to speak

escalate the claim as well at the same time, money back in two weeks

gl

philgil
08-01-2007, 11:05 PM
just 2 things

1 how do you file a claim cuz i did use paypal

and 2 i really didnt want the team i just wanted every thing else like the rare stads and the stadium pack etc....

Bailey
08-01-2007, 11:17 PM
click on resolution centre, under my account, 5th option to the right

then up the top it says report a problem, in there, you put in the transaction id# somehwere

philgil
08-01-2007, 11:26 PM
ok i did that it said like 20ty days me and the seller have to do something. if we dont do that something i get my money back right

Bailey
08-01-2007, 11:35 PM
ok i did that it said like 20ty days me and the seller have to do something. if we dont do that something i get my money back right
go through again and this time escalate it, you get your money back sooner, noone has ever complained about not getting the cash back

philgil
08-01-2007, 11:37 PM
how do you escalate it

Bailey
08-01-2007, 11:51 PM
clcik same tab
then on the right hand side is the action tab?

clcik that and read things carefully

Beaner
08-02-2007, 05:46 AM
im so pist i just spent 85 dollars on the 700 pack...

And you should be. If they had any sense of decency they would either close the Smallball Mall, or take the stuff off of there that you can't get. The words I want to use to describe how I feel about this cannot be posted on this forum.

As far as filing a claim, once you get it started (and Bailey has you started off) it is pretty self explanatory. I just followed the instructions and figured it out as I went along. If I can do it, anyone can. I had bought over $100 in stadiums (to give away), and never got them. I did end up getting my money back, and I must say I was surprised at how easy it was.

mlthmp
08-02-2007, 05:56 AM
I have to agree with Beaner.... It wouldn't take but just a few seconds to take stuff like the 7XX's off the Mall page.

If this keeps up, and many more people end up having to file claims.. it wont be much longer before Paypal stops dealing with the Andnow account and the mall will completely die off.. which I am afraid would lead to the servers not being paid for..

Its scary, isnt it? lol

Bailey
08-02-2007, 06:05 AM
do you think jon, or someone could set up a page that is the same as the malls but you dont see the items like the 700 teams, i wonder if its possible, i wonder if i have explained myself correctly, lol

Money
08-02-2007, 06:14 AM
do you think jon, or someone could set up a page that is the same as the malls but you dont see the items like the 700 teams, i wonder if its possible, i wonder if i have explained myself correctly, lol

People will still click the original SB Mall from the SB website...

And... is it legal to do what your proposal entails?... Technically speaking...

Bailey
08-02-2007, 08:08 AM
People will still click the original SB Mall from the SB website...

And... is it legal to do what your proposal entails?... Technically speaking...
not sure, but with all the talk about the mall, and yet people still go ahead and buy the 700 team??

just trying to com up with something, we are stil advertising for them, just not advertising what doesnt sell, or isnt being delivered

mlthmp
08-02-2007, 08:09 AM
I personally believe the link to the mall should be taken down from these forums.. OR have it open a warning page telling people about the problems BEFORE it takes you there..

Or something ???

Bailey
08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
I personally believe the link to the mall should be taken down from these forums.. OR have it open a warning page telling people about the problems BEFORE it takes you there..

Or something ???
that is the sort of thing i was trying to say, something that at least gives you the opportuntiy to ask questions