PDA

View Full Version : question

bball4lif95
07-19-2007, 04:55 PM
how long does it take to get a 9star team with a dt and how long does it take to get the 9star team on st

plz no pms O0

mlthmp
07-19-2007, 04:58 PM
how long does it take to get a 9star team with a dt and how long does it take to get the 9star team on st

plz no pms O0

Eh.. about the same I suppose..

I have hit 9* in a little over 1 month before.. I know some others have done it faster.. but I always work on building a solid defense, which usually takes longer.

bball4lif95
07-20-2007, 11:19 AM
thxs for the help wts the best way to train with a dt

agn plz no pms O0

mlthmp
07-20-2007, 05:15 PM
thxs for the help wts the best way to train with a dt

agn plz no pms O0

Lik eI said before.. I like to build my defense up before I move on to offense..

I start off with running, and then move to throwing.. then I go on and find my pitcher.. see, running and throwing both have some effect on your pitcher's skill.. so having a little training in those fields already help make the transition period a little faster IMO. After I found my guy(s) I go back and work some more on running and throwing, and give them some catch.. once I feel they have a solid defensive base to build on.. I start training the in offense.. contact first, then some skill and power last.

Stars
07-20-2007, 06:39 PM
With The ST: I believe when you have an ST you get better defense because thats what your teams doin most of the time (may take a little longer to get high*)(QT can Help ALOT)

With The DT: I beleive for this it just depends on what you train the at so there you have it (maybe a little quicker)(QT can Help ALOT)

Bailey
07-20-2007, 06:47 PM
whilst qt's are good you will find that you will have open the trainer and train your pitcher, if the qt is catch then you will have to decide when the right time to use it is, eg - if you have five guys that are close to maxing then you are just wasting some of the qt, imo that is...

defence = run, throw, catch
offence = bat and run, so getting your guys up to speed is pretty important for defence as well, think of it in the outfield