PDA

View Full Version : I Need Serious Help

GCool
07-12-2007, 08:16 AM
[with my team]

They're currently 4-10, or something like that. This isn't bothering me as much as the e-mails I get from when teams play 502841.

Whenever it says the star level of my team, it shows ******** (only 8*). But when I look on the page, it's a 9* team!

I realize that this is the case for some 8/9* teams, but I have been 9* for about a month now ... how does this happen, and what should I do to either improve my team or stop the meltdown?!

mlthmp
07-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Sometimes you just gota sit through it.. after having a GREAT season in PL4 two seasons back.. my t eam is suffering through its second straight sub-par season as well.

Questions to ask, have you changed your training schedule, or time that you train (example, have you gone from 24 to 48 hour pies, or vice versa)

ITs also possible your competition has just gotten better.. or maybe you've let skill training (bat skill) lack a little, or you may need a little more running (which helps both your offense or defense) sadly, it could be any number of reasons for a team slump.

I am still a strong believe in this, teams dont have slumps, trainers do. maybe its time for a change, if its not a change that caused it in the first place ;D

GCool
07-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Sometimes you just gota sit through it.. after having a GREAT season in PL4 two seasons back.. my t eam is suffering through its second straight sub-par season as well.

Questions to ask, have you changed your training schedule, or time that you train (example, have you gone from 24 to 48 hour pies, or vice versa)

ITs also possible your competition has just gotten better.. or maybe you've let skill training (bat skill) lack a little, or you may need a little more running (which helps both your offense or defense) sadly, it could be any number of reasons for a team slump.

I am still a strong believe in this, teams dont have slumps, trainers do. maybe its time for a change, if its not a change that caused it in the first place ;D

For the longest time I've been doing 24 hr pies at 12PM (coming up right now, which is why I'm asking this). Pizzaguy had to train my team for 3 days, but that was about a week ago, and I feel like I've recovered enough where I can at least win a game.

My competition definitely has gotten better ... first ever trip to 6th league.

What I really don't understand is why I'm still going back and forth from 9* to 8*.

maurice2211
07-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Try getting your hands on an SCR and see whats going on. That may be the easiest solution. Or your team may just be shellshocked from finally getting to PL6! ;)