PDA

View Full Version : Fade to Gray

lostpatriot
08-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Since I have been training 34887 I have noticed that every once in a while during games my green and red uniforms are replaces with gray and blue uniforms. It seems almost random, one game they are the right color the next game they are changed. Anybody know whats up?

blameitonchemo
08-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Never seen that before. Maybe your video card needs a driver update?

Stars
08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Don't you have second team color. Maybe that has an affect with it. Go to trainer and there will be second team color, see if it is Grey and Blue.

lostpatriot
08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Don't you have second team color. Maybe that has an affect with it. Go to trainer and there will be second team color, see if it is Grey and Blue.

Is there a reason I have never noticed this. I have never run into trouble with my other team. Nice catch Stars.

Stars
08-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Is there a reason I have never noticed this. I have never run into trouble with my other team. Nice catch Stars.Thanks, I had no idea your team actually used it. I thought it was for show, silly me. Any time LP.

BryceHockey
08-17-2009, 07:41 AM
It's one of the greatest features, I wish that baseball had home and away uniforms similar to this (although you don't see the secondary kits very often).

epiphanic
08-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Each team does have secondary kits and I also think it's pretty awesome. However, they aren't home and away kits. I'm not exactly sure what causes a team to "choose" their secondaries, but I know it's not determined by home and away.

I like it when the Statesmen bust out their gold kits. I think they look sharp.

redbirds33
08-17-2009, 09:09 AM
My Blues' colors:
Primary: Light Blue and Dark Blue
Secondary: Dark Blue and Gray

I've always noticed this, but have never figured out exactly when/why. It seems like when you initiate against a team with the same shirt or shorts color, it reverts your team to the secondary outfit. But that's doesn't always hold true.

Does the home team ever wear the secondaries?

lostpatriot
08-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Is the gray the default color? I am pretty sure I have not touched the secondary colors with either of my teams, but one has the gray and the other is identical to my primary colors. At first I did not like the idea of secondary colors, but now I love it.

redbirds33
08-17-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm not following you completely, but it sounds like gray is the default secondary color until you change it.

You say the other is identical to your primary colors... that IS your primary colors, right?

Then obviously there's a 3rd color set for your goalie.

lostpatriot
08-17-2009, 10:13 AM
My team has red and blue as their primary colors. When I checked the secondary they are also red and blue.

My other team has red and green primary colors. The secondary colors were gray and blueish gray.

I do not believe I adjusted either. Was just wondering if the default secondary stays gray when you first change primary colors or if they stay identical to primary until you change them manually.

redbirds33
08-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Oh, I don't know. Maybe you got one of the teams from someone who had already changed it? I doubt it automatically changes to match the primary colors. Maybe you changed both manually without realizing it.

Rally
08-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Maybe if the opposing team has the same color or close to it you use secondary kits.....

YagaDan
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Secondary Colors rool

I've noticed that they mostly resort the secondary kits whenever the other team has matching shorts or very similar shirts.

Sometimes it's just random too, so who knows really.

Kiwi-MAN
08-18-2009, 11:11 PM
I see this almost every other game in footy