PDA

View Full Version : Schedules

darmin
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Training schedules... What are yours like?

Do you train all players in X skill, or rotate them all, or...?

I'm looking for ideas on modifying my training sched. What do you guys do?

steve0
04-18-2007, 09:11 AM
I dont use a schedule anymore. its hard to use one when your at 9*s

Junkybird
04-18-2007, 03:08 PM
No, its actually not all that hard to use a set schedule. If that is all your looking for, I can give you some tips to what I used to do, I just about had 1 team to 10*, but accomplished getting all of my teams to 9* as simple as eatin chips in dip. PM me if you would like a few tips. But if you are also looking for tips on training without a set schedule (ie more in-depth and precise training regimen) see here (http://smallball.org/index.php/topic,77.0.html). At this moment, however, I dont think there is a good post, stating exactly what you might be looking for. Just check out other sites, .info, and see if you can't find something that would best suite you.

Slugga
04-18-2007, 04:07 PM
whats a shcedule are guys talkiong about DT schedules

darmin
04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Like a training schedule, Slugga.

For example, I have a 2-week rotation all my players go through. They have a set number of training in this area, training in that area, etc. which they rotate through. For my ST teams, I used to have a basic blanket schedule (ie. all non-pitch players do this, all pitch players do this), but now I just passive them because sometimes I work 50 freakin' hours a week and sometimes you just don't have time to pay that much attention to an ST team without a working TS.

I'm thinking of using a schedule suggested to me by UNC Man though-- --2 pitchers, rotating, etc

UNC FAN
04-19-2007, 03:31 AM
I'm thinking of using a schedule suggested to me by UNC Man though-- --2 pitchers, rotating, etc

Remember darmin, that was a copy of what humdrums PMed me when he gave me the team.
So not some dumb noob stufff but vet stuff.

darmin
04-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Remember darmin, that was a copy of what humdrums PMed me when he gave me the team.
So not some dumb noob stufff but vet stuff.

My mom used to say something like that, but about drugs.