PDA

View Full Version : Multiple team owners

Jim
07-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Sometimes you have to play your own teams in the PLs. I just want to say to anyone who is interested that I am playing myself right now in a PL2 game #3315 and a PL3 game #3751. The correct pitchers are in and they are all freshly trained. I feel I should post this in light of certain people throwing games to their selves in the PLs ::) Hope everyone had a great holiday and good luck to all 8)

mlthmp
07-05-2007, 05:24 PM
LOL

WTG.. its cool that you posted this when you played.. unlike "insert-name-here" this is very nice of you to go ahead and bring it to our attention.

I personally, never had any reason to doubt you, or most others that have had to play themselves before in the PLs.. but like you said with "insert-name-here" on the loose.. it makes everyone suspicious of everyone else..

bigdogv65
07-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Slackers!!!!!!!
I play myself on the first day of the season. :P ;D

Just kidding bros. I dont think either one of you is under the watchful eye.

wileyone
07-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Cool. Thanks for sharing that Jim. Thats the best way to do it. I know when I have to play myself its after I train both teams. I just like to see how my teams do against each other, to me its all about the competition and not so much advancing. Good luck this season

p.s nice to finally put a name to the teams that have given me so many headaches over the seasons lol

philgil
07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
thats a great way to let everyone know you are not a cheater. i give you 2 thumbs up :)

Bailey
07-05-2007, 06:00 PM
kudos, i dont even think about people cheating, i past that i hope

Jim
07-05-2007, 06:04 PM
LOL... both of the teams I thought would win LOST :police:I'll be danged. :o 8)

mlthmp
07-05-2007, 06:05 PM

ehh look at it this way.. at least you still won ;D

bigdogv65
07-05-2007, 06:07 PM
But the cup is still half full. You still won twice correct.

Bailey
07-05-2007, 06:09 PM
this happens to me all the time, even my 7* team beat my 9* team in a pro league game once,

Gooser
07-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Funny you should mention that Jim, at this moment I'm playing with m...oops :o forgot, family forum and all. Joking aside, I understand what you are saying. When I have both teams in PL1 I almost always play them against each other the 2nd game that is initiated. Not usually the first day like bigdog, but the first week.

I don't really worry about it anymore. The team(s) that cheat this way don't really exist to me. If they win it all what have they really won? Even if they don't throw games this season they have thrown them in the past. The intent is there. Not much can be done about it, I guess whatever floats one's own boat.

The people who matter, the keepers of the flame that is Smallball know if it is real or if it is fake. Any win by a "tainted" team is a non-event, like it never happened.