PDA

View Full Version : Another Question , Lefties ?

Utvol1982
05-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Ok , so i think my best team Will be SuperNatural. Hence the name , because i think they will be a very very good team. What im wondering is if i invest in them and get a whole lineup of lefties will they be any better or does it even matter ?

I mean is that going to kill me in righty parks or will they overcome that ?

Im of a mind set to where i like to be as good as i can no matter where i play, i dont want to be in trouble everytime i got to centenial or Alice. Right now they are mostly righties so i have those 2 parks but i want them to have every chance to be as good as i can get them. Anyone with experience with a left heavy team ?

philgil
05-27-2009, 08:31 PM
well i love teams full of lefties some people dont most people say keep it even 7 lefties 5 righties i only really train lefty teams and they seem to do so much better for me especially in like brickyard of ocean park but my teams always seem to play good no matter what stad they play in. but it depends on the team also

Utvol1982
05-27-2009, 08:41 PM
well i love teams full of lefties some people dont most people say keep it even 7 lefties 5 righties i only really train lefty teams and they seem to do so much better for me especially in like brickyard of ocean park but my teams always seem to play good no matter what stad they play in. but it depends on the team also

Truthfully , i think there a Monster Park team. Everytime i train them in running and throwing i get like 7 or 8 of my guys who are maxed out in both. So if they can run and they can throw im thinking Monster should be there home. I havent actually trained them with pitching yet , i already know who my pitchers are and i just dont really care if people pick on them right now anyways.

I must have bought them some lefties a long time ago because i have 4 of them right now. Ive had this team since they were born in 02 and never trained them to there potential.Ive been blinded by my other team but its pretty clear who the best is.

Roughnecks
05-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Lefties rule, or they would be free. How many is an ongoing debate.

philgil
05-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Lefties rule, or they would be free. How many is an ongoing debate.

he said it right there lefties rule plain and simple

SlipnSliders
05-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Teams have been successful with about every possible combination you can think up. Its almost personal preference. Lefties have a definite advantage, but how many is up to you. I know I can train my team full of lefties to still win in Cent/Alice, so I can go all out. So its up to you. There is no cut and dry rule on how many you should do. Thats why SmallBall is great. Find what works for your team.