PDA

View Full Version : Tournament play question

tguerr16
05-24-2009, 12:32 PM
I've read that you can enter into tournaments and win or earn tickets? As a team that is a biginner, can I get into tourneys and what do you do to get in one...I've see forums that say sign up here, but there is no (I cant find one anyway) directions on how this all works....I would love to get in one. Also...does my team stay in the Big Leagues and play other teams? That would mean that my team could get worn down if I have Passive Trainer on wouldnt it?

Am I on the right track here?

redbirds33
05-24-2009, 12:42 PM
I'll try to help best I can.

Regarding tournaments, most tournaments are for higher star teams, like 8* or more, but you can probably find one for your team if you're patient and keep your eyes open.

Tournaments are usually held in one of two places:
1. Though the forums by signing up and posting scores.
2. In OSBC (Official SmallBall Chat). The link to OSBC is in the upper right corner of the forums, and the tournament directions should give a time if it is there.

About your team's training potential, I recommend turning passive training off, but that's up to you. Most trainers prefer to use up their players' TP in the trainer. If you use it in the trainer, you control what skills they learn. If you leave passive training on, they're going to learn whatever skills they happen to pick up during games (games initiated by you or an opponent).

tguerr16
05-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the post!