PDA

View Full Version : SmallBall Booming!!!!

Roughnecks
07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Have you guy's noticed all the activity going on around the whole community. New UL's, tourneys, clans, Trading is up...I mean wow.I haven't been around very long, but this is the most activity I've seen so far.

What's going on? Is it like this every summer? But anywho....I like it. ;D

maurice2211
07-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Actually it IS like this every Summer! LOL! But the one thing we are missing is participation in live tournaments so that some of the old regular live tourney hosts including myself can be more eager to host tourneys without the fear of no-shows! :laugh:

steve0
07-03-2007, 02:18 PM
No shows suck!!! But i will be around to co-host tournaments. wow i forgot i was a OSBT intern.

oaf
07-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Just wait until school starts..... when does it start again? ::)

Bailey
07-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Actually it IS like this every Summer! LOL! But the one thing we are missing is participation in live tournaments so that some of the old regular live tourney hosts including myself can be more eager to host tourneys without the fear of no-shows! :laugh:
so many peopl seem to have trrouble with chat, plus the chat isnt always working and sometimes the host doesnt show either,

that said , the live tourneys will be much better when the new guys are hitting 8 and 9*

GCool
07-03-2007, 03:26 PM
OSBT is working on quite a few live tournaments that will show up in the coming weeks. I'm sure I will attend my own tournament this time :P.

mlthmp
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
There have always been ups and downs in this game.

Times of heightened activity, and times when almost no one posts, etc.. its all part of the game.

Personally, I like when things cool off a bit.. but the activity is very good for the game itself :)

medric822
07-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Just wait until school starts..... when does it start again? ::)

For me, most likely 15 months.

Pizzarony
07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Well it's seeming to REALLY boost lately because everyone is realizing Smallball is back up again, and old timers are coming back, and new guys are popping up. We're not where we used to be. But we're getting there.

mlthmp
07-08-2007, 03:11 PM
As far as the "old timers" go.

There are some new trainers I see coming up through the PLs right now that has the chance to be every bit as good.

Its great to see the original trainers coming back, but the future looks bright for th egame as far as new trainers go.

bball4lif91
07-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Well it's seeming to REALLY boost lately because everyone is realizing Smallball is back up again

Ya, I would occasionally stop by the smallball website to see how the community was, but when the forums weren't up I just gave up. Then one day when I was bored I decided to check again and turns out they are back up, YAY!!! for bordem!!! Now I'm trying to get back into it and I have so much time now that it's the summer (and I still don't have a job >:() I have realized that I was missing a great game for too long.

Ivy
07-08-2007, 11:39 PM
To pluck a grey hair is to pluck the next one