PDA

View Full Version : Is Every Team Created Equal ?

Utvol1982
05-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Just wondering because My 2nd team seems to have more talent than my first with less attention.

I constantly monitor my 1 team (106785) but with less attention my 2 seems to just have superior talent. I train them both daily but i have neglected my 2 quite a few times for the extra such as rotating them properly to gain extra hitting and such although i dont think there hitting is bad at all.

I mean the throwing is off the charts , on throwing days there almost all maxed with very little training and same with running. I counted 8 of my players that barely needed any running to keep them maxed.

I played them vs my 1 and they beat them. Funny thing about that is i didnt have my roster set for my 2 when i did. By that i mean i didnt put my guys in the field where i felt they were at there best. I did shuffle my batting around to make a good lineup. I rarely have any of my teams set to play at there best though. I rotate them so much trying to get every extra advantage.

So are some teams just better ?

Smith
05-18-2009, 08:55 AM
No there not equal & some teams are just better, ive trained teams up together w/ same training schedule & w/ NO SR's or anything & one team was just wayyyy better than the other & always higher on * list...

Vriezzer
05-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Every teams need different training schemes since players have different potentials.

Utvol1982
05-18-2009, 08:58 AM
The only reason my 1 is my 1 is because there my very first team that i ever owned. Actually there my 2 very first teams but my first is my favorite but maybe there not the guys to take me to the promised land.

philgil
05-18-2009, 11:17 PM
also idk if it was just me but when i had 2 teams 1 teams was great in the pl and sucked in the tournaments and stuff like that adn my 2nd teams wasnt very good in the pl and was unbelievable in the tournaments and stuff