PDA

View Full Version : clans

yohanx
07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
is there anything wrong with being in more than one clan?

mlthmp
07-03-2007, 08:44 AM
IMO no.. as long as they're ok with it.

example, I was in both AcA and SBD for a time.. I tagged my teams AcA/SBD I think Beaner still does as wll.

maurice2211
07-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Depends on how the group classifies itself... But if you want to be part of all different "clans" at the same time, then you might as well fly solo since they all interect with the same community anyway... Im a member of AcA which is a group mainly for adult trainers and isn't considered a "clan", I also am a member of )TUS( which is an open club. Also, every group has their own rules.

Bailey
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
i know in my early days i thought it was cool to get into a clan, with out understanding anything , and i joined one, then i realsied after going to another that i wasnt supposed to , not really sure on the exact details as i didnt know much then but eventually after about a year in the forums went to sbdevils and became an imp, its just being a part of a different group at different times, i am sure people do more than what i do, but maybe 1 would be the limit, but just be involved for now i reckon

hope that makes sense to you,,

Martin
07-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Most clans are people who are comprised of "like-minded" people. So, at least at SBD & SBI, membership only means you fit in with us ... but it doesn't mean that you can't fit in anywhere else. So, in the end, we just share in a little community away from this community - but we are free to belong wherever we fit in!

yohanx
07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
ok thanks

Issued-Away
07-03-2007, 11:38 PM
I've never liked slashies, or 'double-clubbing' as it was dubbed in the chat tonight. I see a clan as a team of guys all set out to help eachother get better, AT help, community teams, etc. I think loyalty is a big part of being a clan too...becoming a part of the clan and proud to be a part of it; flying the flag on your team proudly. I suppose I've always been partial to the idea of clan rivalry, too.