PDA

View Full Version : Why haven't I qualified for PL?

ksoko001
04-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I've initiated 5 games against a Pro league team, winning at leats one of them. Have an honor rating of 5.1. I've played much more than 10 total games. Will the qualification list update right away or after a day or so? WHY HAVEN'T I QUALIFIED?????

blameitonchemo
04-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I've initiated 5 games against a Pro league team, winning at leats one of them. Have an honor rating of 5.1. I've played much more than 10 total games. Will the qualification list update right away or after a day or so? WHY HAVEN'T I QUALIFIED?????

Give it a few days. If you're sure you did everything, you'll be there.

Lazarus
04-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Im so glad these new guys have learned the value of patience =)

I haven't glanced at the PL QL list in awhile, but there is also another possibility. There are more people ahead of you thats played / won more than you, which means their average is higher?

I dunno if thats the case, but its possible. Just because you meet the minimum requirements isn't always going to guarantee you make it into the PLs.

However I agree with the above poster. Give it some time, and don't freak out. The season is still REALLY new, and even if you are on it today you'll likely have to fight to stay on it =)

ksoko001
04-28-2009, 12:51 AM
it just had to updaye... im on the list, now im just gonna try and keep my winning percent high. thanks for the help tho