PDA

View Full Version : losing streak?

rodneezy
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM
What's the biggest losing streak you've ever had and why?

I'm currently at 9 and idk what it is. I'm playing guys that are like my team :bean:

blameitonchemo
04-22-2009, 06:41 PM
That's the best thing about SB. It's like a real team. They're just in a slump. Give them a day off and then try again on Friday or so..

rodneezy
04-22-2009, 07:00 PM
yeah i had planned on it cuz i won't be on much tomorrow but i still wanna kno every 1s losing streaks lol

GodofAcid
04-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Uh let's see, I just went through a 6 game losing streak in big league games which was frustrating because I knew my team was better than the way they were playing. At the same time I was tearing up PL5. The most frustrating part about a slump is when you're training your team in hitting and they don't hit, train them in contact and watch them strike out 18 times in a game.. turns my hair white sometimes.

NRaider
04-23-2009, 12:30 PM
You lost 9 straight seasons in Big League or ProLeague?

rodneezy
04-23-2009, 01:05 PM
You lost 9 straight seasons in Big League or ProLeague?

freakin big league lol.... and i think i just made it 10

Gooser
04-23-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't know what the worst is ever for me is, but I did have a 10 game losing streak to the same team this season...my own. This is what makes Smallball so interesting to me, I train both teams and I can clearly see one team is vastly more talented than the other, yet the lesser talented team owns the more talented team season after season. It makes my head hurt when I try to figure out why.

rodneezy
04-23-2009, 07:50 PM
welp i'm at 12 now... but i already achieved my goal that i had set out to get at the beginning of the season

BP
04-23-2009, 07:56 PM
welp i'm at 12 now... but i already achieved my goal that i had set out to get at the beginning of the season

My best advice I can give you is that I love your enthusiam, I really do, but don't worry about these games. Usually when you do like my skill, it does a * above you anyway, and plus, this game really doesn't become as fun until 9* and PL's. Then the games really count for something, and are not just random, fun games. Just watch your players closely, and fix your weaknesses.

Good luck!

rodneezy
04-26-2009, 05:08 PM
My best advice I can give you is that I love your enthusiam, I really do, but don't worry about these games. Usually when you do like my skill, it does a * above you anyway, and plus, this game really doesn't become as fun until 9* and PL's. Then the games really count for something, and are not just random, fun games. Just watch your players closely, and fix your weaknesses.

Good luck!

that was my goal this season was to reach PL. and I did it just in time.