PDA

View Full Version : 12 hour pie's

Kaotic09
04-01-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't know if anybody has done this but if you have please let me know of ur success... Im currently training one of my lower * teams on 12 hour pies and they are jumping up quick... All info on this would be nice as it just popped into my head the other night to give it a try

blameitonchemo
04-01-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't know if anybody has done this but if you have please let me know of ur success... Im currently training one of my lower * teams on 12 hour pies and they are jumping up quick... All info on this would be nice as it just popped into my head the other night to give it a try

I think that might be because of the lack of stars, not the style of training with quarter-pies.

Kaotic09
04-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I think that might be because of the lack of stars, not the style of training with quarter-pies.

I doubt that because im doing the same with another of my 8* teams and they are doing really good ATM so I doubt it's cuz of the low * level... I mean to me 12 Hour pies reduces the skill loss... atleast thats my theory behind it

BP
04-01-2009, 02:02 PM
I mean to me 12 Hour pies reduces the skill loss... atleast thats my theory behind it

How?

I'm pretty sure skill loss is the same, no matter how much you train.

Gunnen
04-01-2009, 03:09 PM
if your constantly training ur can't lose any skill maybe i dunno just an idea intersting aproach let me know how it works for ya,

BP
04-01-2009, 03:23 PM
What I'm saying is that even though you are constantly in the trainer, training, doesn't mean that you aren't losing skill at the same time.

bobjones83
04-01-2009, 04:04 PM
What I'm saying is that even though you are constantly in the trainer, training, doesn't mean that you aren't losing skill at the same time.

I guess that is the question. If you are in the trainer you don't observe TP regen so is it the same with you not observing skill loss while in the trainer? I don't know but I would assume you would still have skill loss but I have never heard this is certain.

stubs
04-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Is it a team you have trained in the past? I noticed when I trained my teams again after letting them get down to 1*, they seemed to regain their skill much quicker than when I first started the team.