PDA

View Full Version : have you Noticed something

XegoX
03-29-2009, 05:11 PM
I may be somewhat new to smallball but I seem to see a team tht likes to prey on 2 star Teams while they themselves are a 7 star team. I know everyone would just love to be the most winningest (if thats a word) team for a season, but cmon, This is really bull. Their name is Pa TR Eagles? or something stupid like that. Well damn i wish i had players who hit 210 homers every two weeks but cmon, whAt do you gain from this

P.s Keep in mind they lose just about every game from people of their own star rating.

BP
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
He's been doing this for a long time. And his team never gets better...

epiphanic
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
This is a pretty infamous team that has been playing SmallBall this way for years. It is what it is. The unrestricted nature of the BigLeagues allow for this kind of play. It's obvious that the Eagles aren't very good, but if the trainer wants to play the game that way, he's not hurting anyone. People are free to play the game anyway they choose. That's what makes SmallBall so fun.

greatness44
04-05-2009, 06:33 PM
so true

yungcurtis
04-07-2009, 12:04 AM
This is a pretty infamous team that has been playing SmallBall this way for years. It is what it is. The unrestricted nature of the BigLeagues allow for this kind of play. It's obvious that the Eagles aren't very good, but if the trainer wants to play the game that way, he's not hurting anyone. People are free to play the game anyway they choose. That's what makes SmallBall so fun.

Truer words have never been spoken. ;)

Utvol1982
04-07-2009, 07:10 PM
bump