PDA

View Full Version : Identical Twins?

GodofAcid
03-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I've got 2 guys on my team who I've trained in batting pretty much the same. I noticed last season they had the exact same batting average through 9 games. I thought about posting here but I didn't. Today I played my 9th game this season. One is hitting .538, the other .536. Anyone else have a situation like this?

Roughnecks
03-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Do they have the same amount of Homeruns, doubles and triples also? Or is their batting average the only thing the same? A .500+ avg. is a good situation to be in. With ID's in the 600000's and 12 players a team I would say that is was bound to happen to a few teams to have guys with similar skills.

Identical twins? Well I might say maternal twins.

GodofAcid
03-21-2009, 06:26 PM
The rest of the numbers are very similar, except for RBI, but one is hitting 2nd and one is cleanup.

Sphere of Influence
03-27-2009, 11:57 PM
I've got 2 guys on my team who I've trained in batting pretty much the same. I noticed last season they had the exact same batting average through 9 games. I thought about posting here but I didn't. Today I played my 9th game this season. One is hitting .538, the other .536. Anyone else have a situation like this?

We call that coincidence. I bet you they don't even have the same type of skill gains.