PDA

View Full Version : The chat...

maurice2211
06-30-2007, 10:20 AM
For the chat can you guys add that everytime that you have to log in, you may be taken to the lounge with complete strangers and they would have to click the "Home" tab, then click the "Join a Chat" button on the right-hand side of the screen and type "Official Smallball Chat"...then they will be where they need to be

Wookie8662
06-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Done. :icon_salut:

ERG
06-30-2007, 02:49 PM
I guess I better tell my story to all who missed it last night...

So it's Friday night, I see that the Smallball Devils are holding their weekly tournament. So I click their link to the Official Chat, and register---Easy enough! Then I proceed to verify my account and following the link back to the site, where I log in. (This is were it gets interesting). So I log in and VOILA! I'm in the chat. But, it's strange, there's only about 7 people in the chat, none of whom I remember. So I enter the chat, ask when the tourney is, and then start up a whisper conversation with a person named )B(, who I thought was the tournament host. I asked him when the Tournament started, and what the requirements for star ratings were, and none of his answers made any sense. He DID tell me that there was trivia on Tuesday Night, which didn't help out a whole lot.

Finally I look up in the top right corner, and low and behold, the room is "The Lobby." So I spent a good ten minutes in the lobby chatting with a Brit who had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, but still proceeded to hold a conversation with me the whole time. I entered Smallball's Chat just in time...

mlthmp
06-30-2007, 09:10 PM
So I spent a good ten minutes in the lobby chatting with a Brit who had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, but still proceeded to hold a conversation with me the whole time.

Many a good friendships have begun that way.. many a good ones :)