PDA

View Full Version : Star Level

yohanx
06-29-2007, 03:13 PM
i got a 8* ST team 579633, been 8* for about 2 or so weeks, even see my team appear on the 8* top 100 page, but today for instance the team dropped back to 7*, and i dont know why i thought once i was up there i was clear of the last star level. i trained mainly in throw today for the free DT and not run as usual..is that why? someone explain to me please.

tthomp
06-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Most players will have different amounts of certain skills. Some higher, some lower. So when you make roster changes it can cause your star level to go up or down. If you have DT, go through the sort list for all skills, write them down on paper from the 1st to last in each skill. From there you can get a good idea who needs to be trained more in whatever skill. Plus you should be able to tell which player is causing you star level to go down. Star level is determined by the nine players in the lineup, the bench players do not count towards star level.

yohanx
06-29-2007, 04:31 PM
lol just checking over my team i realised that my pitcher was one short in the games played..lol somehow i missed and replaced my pitcher wit a benchie i was training. thanks

tthomp
06-29-2007, 04:37 PM
I just noticed that your team doesn't have DT. Since this is DT Friday it would be a good time to use the DT sort list to check all your players in all skills.

yohanx
06-29-2007, 04:40 PM
yea ill do that thanks for the advice

tthomp
06-29-2007, 08:48 PM
The DT sort list are what drives a lot of the decisions that Jon2s PlayerOptimizer makes when it chooses players and lineups. ;)