PDA

View Full Version : Using QTs

GodofAcid
02-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Never used one of these before, sooo..

If I wanted to use one, but I wanted to make sure my pitchers were maxed in pitching first, would I train my pitchers, close trainer and then enter the ticket? They would use their remaining pie on whatever the ticket was for, correct? Thanks.

Another question, if I used the ticket and someone maxed in the skill before their entire pie was used up, would they retain that pie or would it use it up anyway?

LilChris2434
02-15-2009, 05:13 PM

If I wanted to use one, but I wanted to make sure my pitchers were maxed in pitching first, would I train my pitchers, close trainer and then enter the ticket? They would use their remaining pie on whatever the ticket was for, correct? Thanks.No! Do not train them then use the ticket. You need pie to benefit from the QT.

Another question, if I used the ticket and someone maxed in the skill before their entire pie was used up, would they retain that pie or would it use it up anyway?It would use it up anyway. Hope this helped.

tnowlman
02-15-2009, 05:14 PM
1.The rest of the pie for the pitchers would be used for the QT ticket skill.
2.When you use the ticket, no skill pie will be available afterwards even if your player is maxed in that skill. All the pie is used.

yungcurtis
02-15-2009, 05:15 PM

If I wanted to use one, but I wanted to make sure my pitchers were maxed in pitching first, would I train my pitchers, close trainer and then enter the ticket? They would use their remaining pie on whatever the ticket was for, correct? Thanks.

Correct.

Another question, if I used the ticket and someone maxed in the skill before their entire pie was used up, would they retain that pie or would it use it up anyway?

They would get "supermaxed", the pie would be burned just the same as a person who wasn't maxed.

GodofAcid
02-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys, much appreciated